Gaga for Haus Labs: Cosmic Love Pt. 1

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Gosh, that's just... great, I love reading all about the new... make up products... being released, ain't that just lovely

My face is going to be lovely and beat to the gods. :tony:

⚯͛

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Didn't someone say out here that the new make up line was going to be called Cosmic Love??  :wtfga:

Was that info already out there, or do we have an insider in our midst? :stalkga:

The info was already out there, Nicola Formachetti wrote it when he posted the very first picture

serving Santa's Little Ho Ho Ho for the holidays in red and white :hor: she looks fab! love the pearls

⚡đŸČ

She looks beautiful in that photo.

But, I do wish she was doing something  interesting when it comes to promoting Haus Labs. In the past she at least made selling out a compelling spectacle.

With Fame she promoted it with smart, unique visuals. The lilliputian advertisement was genius. The entire release was celebrated with performance art, outlandish entrances, extreme fashion, and a breath taking commercial shot by Stephen Klein.

Haus Labs, by comparison, feels uninspired.

Spoiler

lady_gaga_fame_ad_2.jpg

Lady+Gaga+Fame+Fragrance+31.jpeg

120914-lady-gaga-640x426.jpg

ydnmnme

SLAY :giveup:

I’m excited for this new collection :excited:  That’s not my lipstick color, but I’ll buy it for my mom and girlfriends :hor: It looks so good :giveup: :party:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

1 hour ago, SKANK said:

But, I do wish she was doing something  interesting when it comes to promoting Haus Labs. In the past she at least made selling out a compelling spectacle.

With Fame she promoted it with smart, unique visuals. The lilliputian advertisement was genius. The entire release was celebrated with performance art, outlandish entrances, extreme fashion, and a breath taking commercial shot by Stephen Klein.

Hide contents

lady_gaga_fame_ad_2.jpg

Lady+Gaga+Fame+Fragrance+31.jpeg

120914-lady-gaga-640x426.jpg

You have to remember that HL is a start up company.

Curunir
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

I agree that with Fame she went ALL OUT and it was amazing to witness (even though later she stated she didn't like selling perfumes), but this time I feel like she's letting the product speak for itself more while being just as involved, if not more, yet not as out there and in-your-face :shrug:

I prefer the former too, but I think she's overall much happier with this roll-out and in the end that's all that matters :kara:

Spoiler

Inb4 she releases a 17 minute music video promoting Haus Labs while using a future song that should be a single but most certainly won't be :poot:

Franch Toast

I need that Glam Attack (or is it an eye shadow). It's even prettier than the purply blue one. At this rate, I should just become an investor in Haus Labs. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived