AHS Season 10 Discussion Thread

sillynate

Featured Posts

sillynate

american-horror-story-episodes-fx-logo.j

‘American Horror Story’ Renewed For Season 10 By FX

via Deadline Aug 3, 2018: 

Spoiler

American Horror Story is heading into its eighth installment as part of a two-season pickup for cycles 8 and 9. But it turns out Ryan Murphy’s hit horror anthology drama series has been picked up for an extra season, its 10th.

https://deadline.com/2018/08/american-horror-story-renewed-r-season-10-fx-1202439810/

American Horror Story: 1984 Episode 8 Will Feature a 'Big' Clue About Season 10 Theme

via TV Guide Oct 28, 2019

Spoiler

Ryan Murphy told TV Guide at the American Horror Story 100th Episode red carpet on Saturday that 1984 hasn't featured any clues about Season 10... yet. "But keep watching," Murphy teased. "There will be probably a big one in Episode 8."

https://www.tvguide.com/news/american-horror-story-season-10-clues-ryan-murphy/

Sarah Paulson to Return to ‘American Horror Story’ for Season 10 (Exclusive)

via TheWrap Jan 09, 2020

Spoiler

Your prayers have been answered “American Horror Story” fans. Sarah Paulson will be returning for the upcoming 10th season of the FX anthology series.

“I can confirm that I will be in next season.” Ryan Murphy’s muse told TheWrap exclusively during the Television Critics Association press tour on Thursday.

https://www.thewrap.com/american-horror-story-sarah-paulson-return-season-10-fx-ryan-murphy/

Ryan Murphy confirms more cast members for season 10

via Instagram Feb 26, 2020 

Spoiler

The announcement lists Kathy Bates, Macaulay Culkin, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lorde, Sarah Paulson, Even Peters, Adina Porter, Lily Rabe, Angelica Ross, and Finn Wittrock.

Disnalex

I watched episode 8, what was supposed to be the big hint? 

Also, excited for the finale tonight!

Gaga for Disney

9 minutes ago, AlexTheMonster said:

I watched episode 8, what was supposed to be the big hint? 

Also, excited for the finale tonight!

My guess is Donna's lines about cryptids?

That said, there have been very innocuous clues in the past. In Freak Show, the clue for Hotel was a slightly lingering shot of a top hat, which was referring to the film "Top Hat" which took place in a hotel. I mean... yeah.

3 points in and ready for more

James Gibson
29 minutes ago, Miel said:

That said, there have been very innocuous clues in the past. In Freak Show, the clue for Hotel was a slightly lingering shot of a top hat, which was referring to the film "Top Hat" which took place in a hotel. I mean... yeah.

actually the clue was the movie Top Hat originally featured the song "Cheek To Cheek" and Gaga was in the middle of her jazz era. I mean... yeah

31 minutes ago, Miel said:

There were also multiple comments about aliens. 

sillynate
43 minutes ago, Miel said:

And the clown shot from Coven

tumblr_n2ljmjTqSP1r4l2rbo1_400.png 

also there was talk of radiation in Cult

26 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

actually the clue was the movie Top Hat originally featured the song "Cheek To Cheek" and Gaga was in the middle of her jazz era. I mean... yeah

That's even more unnecessarily hidden omg

25 minutes ago, Doot said:

There were also multiple comments about aliens. 

Is this it girls!?!? Do we finally get to see them again!?

13 minutes ago, sillynate said:

And the clown shot from Coven

tumblr_n2ljmjTqSP1r4l2rbo1_400.png 

also there was talk of radiation in Cult

I think the most prominent visual cues were the minotaur (Asylum) and this one, right? Along with the radiation and "manwich/man witch" line (thanks reddit), I think these might have been the most obvious clues, imo.

I'm probably missing a bunch tho

3 points in and ready for more

imnotyourbabe10

Gotta catch up with 1984...I just sincerely hope they do a heavy sci-fi season; one set on the coast/water/Leviathan; a series in the mountains (Rockies); and a desert/Western setting.  A boy can dream...but if not, then ACS will do :huntyga:

2 hours ago, James Gibson said:

also the top hat from Applause :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sillynate
15 minutes ago, Luckystef8 said:

I thought the clue was that thing that pulled mr. jingles into the water? 

That was just a reference to Friday the 13th 

sillynate

Sarah Paulson to Return to ‘American Horror Story’ for Season 10 (Exclusive)

via TheWrap Jan 09, 2020 

Your prayers have been answered “American Horror Story” fans. Sarah Paulson will be returning for the upcoming 10th season of the FX anthology series.

“I can confirm that I will be in next season.” Ryan Murphy’s muse told TheWrap exclusively during the Television Critics Association press tour on Thursday.

https://www.thewrap.com/american-horror-story-sarah-paulson-return-season-10-fx-ryan-murphy/ 

• 1 month later...
sillynate

Ryan Murphy confirms more cast members for season 10

via Instagram Feb 26, 2020 

The announcement lists Kathy Bates, Macaulay Culkin, Leslie Grossman, Billie Lorde, Sarah Paulson, Even Peters, Adina Porter, Lily Rabe, Angelica Ross, and Finn Wittrock.

Nicogly

omg ive been waiting for finn wittrock to come back in a major way.

He hasnt been on since hotel yaaass, and lily rabe, this is too good. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Archived