Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Hyped, instrumental sounds pretty dope, don’t know how it’ll perform chart wise, she’ll still pretty new to being in the eyes of the GP

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

i hope the (tp://leak on th.is [search: everything] is fake, cause it's so boring, and the end doesn't sound like the snippet.

Glamourpuss

I'm excited to hear this. My enthusiasm for Billie dissipated about three months ago so I need something to get me interested again. I'm hoping it's good. :excited2:

Morphine Prince

I honestly don't care if it's a "hit" or not. It's most likely an unreleased song so it's just for the fans.

come out and play is one of my favorite fall/winter songs and that was just for an Apple commercial. 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I honestly don't care if it's a "hit" or not. It's most likely an unreleased song so it's just for the fans.

come out and play is one of my favorite fall/winter songs and that was just for an Apple commercial. 

this was so good, I'm hyped for this new song, less than 10 minutes left !

Luke78619
27 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

i hope the (tp://leak on th.is [search: everything] is fake, cause it's so boring, and the end doesn't sound like the snippet.

Couldn’t find it, hard to navigate thru the site lol oh well it’s out now I guess :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived