💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellie Goulding threatens to pull out of show unless LGBT pledge made

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

derpmonster
46 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

that's nice & all but yikes... threatening someone to do something you want else you're gonna pull out?

i wonder how this would go if the tides were turned :awkney:

Sis imagine if there was a known racist organization and a performer used their influence to basically force them to either change their stance or unwillingly help poc rights groups. Wouldn't sound so bad then, would it? 

Gaga was supposed to have a Born This Way launch deal with Target. They were found donating to anti LGBT groups. She pulled out of the deal. Eventually target changed their stance partly because of her. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Born To Slay
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who is she again? :oprah:

Love me Like You Do, Close To Me, Lights

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

that's nice & all but yikes... threatening someone to do something you want else you're gonna pull out?

i wonder how this would go if the tides were turned :awkney:

Not as well because “I’m boycotting ur lack of bigotry” doesn’t sound as good as “I’m boycotting ur bigotry” 

Dominic

Salvation Army, in the UK, isnt as controversial as it is in the US. She thought she had good intentions and then changed her stance once aware. Good for her. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Love me Like You Do, Close To Me, Lights

Oh her :poot:    Not so keen on her music or her voice, but if she is helping out the LGBT community then thats all that matters

End Racism Now

Good. A huge 

giphy.gif

to the Salvation Army. 

Always harassing me everytime I step outside, but want to donate my money to anti-gay organizations. No thanks. 

Antichrist
48 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Sis imagine if there was a known racist organization and a performer used their influence to basically force them to either change their stance or unwillingly help poc rights groups. Wouldn't sound so bad then, would it? 

Gaga was supposed to have a Born This Way launch deal with Target. They were found donating to anti LGBT groups. She pulled out of the deal. Eventually target changed their stance partly because of her. 

hmm.. forcing someone to change, to unwillingly do something. that sounds a bit dangerous & could lead to a huge backlash. whether with good intentions or bad. 

what gaga did was admirable, even though Target at the time was also donating money to organizations that did support same-sex marriage. my thing i guess is forcing someone to do something unwillingly is not okay, from either perspective. especially in this day and age where we preach tolerance yet it's 'do this or i cancel'. i believe we need to find better solutions than that.

35 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Not as well because “I’m boycotting ur lack of bigotry” doesn’t sound as good as “I’m boycotting ur bigotry” 

we'll get nowhere in this world if a different opinion will be defined as bigotry.

Jewels n Drugs

Omg i read Billie eillish :lmao:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Mistress Dita

I mean this is good and all but why is she ignoring all the good the Salvation army does for people. I don’t feel like this is helping by attacking a charity....

Instead she should do this and donate to charities that only donate to LGBT causes. Then she is benefiting everyone like she intends. 

Born To Slay
3 hours ago, Antichrist said:

hmm.. forcing someone to change, to unwillingly do something. that sounds a bit dangerous & could lead to a huge backlash. whether with good intentions or bad. 

what gaga did was admirable, even though Target at the time was also donating money to organizations that did support same-sex marriage. my thing i guess is forcing someone to do something unwillingly is not okay, from either perspective. especially in this day and age where we preach tolerance yet it's 'do this or i cancel'. i believe we need to find better solutions than that.

we'll get nowhere in this world if a different opinion will be defined as bigotry.

No one is being forced to do anything. Salvation Army can tell Ellie to go **** herself but they risk negative public opinion if they do so. The public demanding decency from organizations isn’t “intolerant”. 

and if ur so called “opinion” is anti gay, ur a bigot. Period. 

Archived