šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams comes for Nicki Minaj, calls her a 'washed up rapper'?

Bambino

Featured Posts

RenegAde
50 minutes ago, Andreu said:

When has nicki said anything about her lately? Because I dont think nicki is the person who "could not keep her out of her mouth"

Nicki actually called wendy out on her radio show cuz wendy questioned her dating a felonĀ 

21 minutes ago, Talenti said:

We all know the only reason people watch her is because sheā€™s a meme and she loves to make drama. The same could be said about Queen radio as well, all these shows do is spread negativity I just find them super corny and pointless:emma:

IĀ feel idk awk saying this as a white person to you lmfaoo and you can clock meĀ but I feel like you're dismissing ha early career!! like being aĀ woman in radioĀ and having her own daytime talk show for 10 years as a black woman etc. she's still trashy but I have this respect for ha at the same time lol

HoneyB
19 minutes ago, weed said:

IĀ feel idk awk saying this as a white person to you lmfaoo and you can clock meĀ but I feel like you're dismissing ha early career!! like being aĀ woman in radioĀ and having her own daytime talk show for 10 years as a black woman etc. she's still trashy but I have this respect for ha at the same time lol

Lol sis Iā€™m white as well...:emma:

But I agree, Iā€™m not dismissing her accomplishments and itā€™s great that she was able to have this career for such a long time and Iā€™m proud that she was able to stay on the air as a woman of color :)Ā 

HOWEVER, I still think sheā€™s too petty and can be rude at times I just donā€™t vibe with it at all:huntyga:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

Antichrist
57 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The thing is, Wendy made valuable points about Nicki and her husband. You cannot defend Nicki... her husband IS all those things that Wendy said. All she was doing was saying facts about Mr. Petty, and yes, shaded Nicki for marrying such a despicable person. Nicki got defensive and dragged Wendy, for literally spilling the tea.Ā 

i thought you were joking but i went and googled it, and my god, his surname is actually Petty.

Ā 

Nicki Petty

Ā 

she found her soulmate y'all :nooo:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i thought you were joking but i went and googled it, and my god, his surname is actually Petty.

Ā 

Nicki Petty

Ā 

she found her soulmate y'all :nooo:

Nnnn I know, Nicki found her glass slipperĀ :bradley:

End Racism Now

5 hours ago, FentyGa11 said:

one thing wendy does not do is lie:vegas:

Except when she refers to Gaga and family as the "Germ-ottas".

Ā 

4 hours ago, Talenti said:

Yeah I agree with that, thereā€™s no defending Nickiā€™s husband heā€™s a terrible person. Iā€™m not trying to excuse Nicki she is known to be a clown unfortunately... I just donā€™t see any value to these kinds of talk shows thatā€™s all Iā€™m trying to say:rip:Ā We all know the only reason people watch her is because sheā€™s a meme and she loves to make drama. The same could be said about Queen radio as well, all these shows do is spread negativity I just find them super corny and pointless:emma:

I'd agree. The second she speaks ill of Gaga, this fanbase roasts her. Lately, she is on a Gaga love streak, so now everyone likes her again.

Ā 

She has never not come across as anything more than a bully to me.Ā 

FentyGa
17 hours ago, Doot said:

She has never not come across as anything more than a bully to me.Ā 

tbh sheā€™s never been a bully, she just shares her opinions on celebrity gossip. like, itā€™s not that serious

Archived