💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams comes for Nicki Minaj, calls her a 'washed up rapper'?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Andreu

When has nicki said anything about her lately? Because I dont think nicki is the person who "could not keep her out of her mouth"

HoneyB

“Can’t keep my name out of her mouth”

The irony of her saying that when her job is literally to constantly talk shxt about people:koons:

She mentions Nicki all the time but when Nicki finally claps back, it’s a problem... tha don't make no cents luv

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

When has nicki said anything about her lately? Because I dont think nicki is the person who "could not keep her out of her mouth"

Nicki did an entire Queen radio dragging Wendy.

Bambino
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

“Can’t keep my name out of her mouth”

The irony of her saying that when her job is literally to constantly talk shxt about people

But you just said it, it is her job to talk like that, literally :toofunny:

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

But you just said it, it is her job to talk like that, literally :toofunny:

That doesn’t make it ok though:rip: Besides, she’s the one who always instigates things, it’s the only way she gets people to watch her tired a$$ show:rip:

At this rate, everyone should get a talk show if their opinion is sooooo important to share:koons:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Bambino
Just now, Talenti said:

That doesn’t make it ok though Besides, she’s the one who always instigates things, it’s the only way she gets people to watch her tired a$$ show

At this rate, everyone should get a talk show if their opinion is sooooo important to share

Darling I get what you're saying, but she is literally paid to do a tabloid show where she sits and gossips about people, and yes, there are audiences that watch her :shrug: She's not the first to do such shows so it's really a new thing.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, Talenti said:

That doesn’t make it ok though:rip: Besides, she’s the one who always instigates things, it’s the only way she gets people to watch her tired a$$ show:rip:

At this rate, everyone should get a talk show if their opinion is sooooo important to share:koons:

The thing is, Wendy made valuable points about Nicki and her husband. You cannot defend Nicki... her husband IS all those things that Wendy said. All she was doing was saying facts about Mr. Petty, and yes, shaded Nicki for marrying such a despicable person. Nicki got defensive and dragged Wendy, for literally spilling the tea. 

End Racism Now

RAMROD

Oh wow :lmao:  Can she relax? We don't want Noci to rant over that messy radio show again.

FickleUnfitDungenesscrab-size_restricted

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HoneyB
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The thing is, Wendy made valuable points about Nicki and her husband. You cannot defend Nicki... her husband IS all those things that Wendy said. All she was doing was saying facts about Mr. Petty, and yes, shaded Nicki for marrying such a despicable person. Nicki got defensive and dragged Wendy, for literally spilling the tea. 

Yeah I agree with that, there’s no defending Nicki’s husband he’s a terrible person. I’m not trying to excuse Nicki she is known to be a clown unfortunately... I just don’t see any value to these kinds of talk shows that’s all I’m trying to say:rip: We all know the only reason people watch her is because she’s a meme and she loves to make drama. The same could be said about Queen radio as well, all these shows do is spread negativity I just find them super corny and pointless:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived