celeb

JLo on stealing roles from white actresses

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

nobody said anything about "stealing" roles anywhere though :oprah: where did you get that from :awkney: 

Musery

ARTPOPSTER

I understand what she’s saying, but she’s literally the Queen of using other singers voices for her own music. :laughga:

Bambino
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

nobody said anything about "stealing" roles anywhere though where did you get that from

Understand the lingo, you're on an online pop music forum :smh:

Ryusei
Just now, Bambino said:

Understand the lingo, you're on an online pop music forum :smh:

it's not lingo it just comes across as wanting to cause some messy race conversation to get more comments on the thread to be 100% frank. 

Musery

Bambino
Just now, Ryusei said:

it's not lingo it just comes across as wanting to cause some messy race conversation to get more comments on the thread to be 100% frank. 

No. It's JLo we're talking about. She can't get a proper hit on her own nowadays, let alone get comments on a thread related to her. What I meant is that when you're having fun on a pop forum, like you're supposed to do, there is the usual normal language used everyday, like in the video, and then there's the sassy, sarcastic interpretation that comes from between the lines :fan:

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

No. It's JLo we're talking about. She can't get a proper hit on her own nowadays, let alone get comments on a thread related to her. What I meant is that when you're having fun on a pop forum, like you're supposed to do, there is the usual normal language used everyday, like in the video, and then there's the sassy, sarcastic interpretation that comes from between the lines :fan:

oh i get that but there is a right way to do it and one that just seems messy... And it's not even about music, it's about acting where this is a serious topic.. but ok whatever guess I don't understand how the fun kids talk /s

Musery

CyanDante

Why did I read "Jlo on stealing roses from white actresses" !? :rip:

I was imagining her going to their houses to steal roses. :messga::toofunny:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Dominic

They always looked the same? Well duh, you can only make Jennifer Aniston look so much different

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

berlinforme
9 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I get what you mean but in context with race it's a sensitive subject and people will (as you can see) not think of it the way you want

Archived