💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

In Defense of ARTPOP

Tiny Purse

Featured Posts

Disnalex
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm having such a blast watching the ARTPOP stans having a meltdown.

#TeamJoanne

giphy.gif

Why is your name Mary Jane Holland then? 

Gaga for Disney

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, AlexTheMonster said:

Cuz I couldn't come up with anything else + Joanne wasn't even out when I joined

giphy.gif

DiamondKing
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm having such a blast watching the ARTPOP stans having a meltdown.

#TeamJoanne

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AlexTheMonster said:

fcbc2ac2dabf447c33220215a3c1f3e2b656d9b9

Tiny Purse

I think they really missed the mark on Joanne and ASIB. Especially their explanation of the 99 people quote...

Reginald

To anyone who may ask if I "really" want vomit art, spirit cooking, nonsensical, flying dress, outerspace performance-gaga back -

Yes, yes I do  

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

yes and
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Which one of you works at paper magazine? :ladyhaha: 

Mom working at Netflix vibes :ally:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

nenhures

Whoever wrote that article was one of the people throwing a fit on Twitter acting like Gaga just broke into their house and shot their newborn baby in front of them.

I love ARTPOP and I'm sure Gaga does too (that was a troll tweet after all) but all I want to know is where was that love when she needed it the most...

LGMonster95

First of all the media should not even talk about ARTPOP since they were the ones who trashed that entire era and wanted to cancell Gaga. 2nd of all, her tweet was a joke, just like the one with her starting "lip-syncing". 

Edonis
Just now, nenhures said:

Whoever wrote that article was one of the people throwing a fit on Twitter acting like Gaga just broke into their house and shot their newborn baby in front of them.

I love ARTPOP and I'm sure Gaga does too but all I want to know is where was that love when she needed it the most...

I do want to mention that the general public was the ones that left Gaga during ARTPOP, not her hardcore fans. Sure there were some that like to ride the coattails of success to fill whatever void is empty in their life, but most of the fans defended ARTPOP and Gaga's then artistic vision. Sure the meltdowns are absolutely ridiculous considering this is a very obvious troll tweet from her, but I don't really feel completely apathetic to those fans either. 

And they certainly weren't all throwing stones at her. They were the ones defending her at the time. 

Archived