💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I.’s Daughter Unfollows Him On Instagram

Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe

T.I.'s daughter, Deyjah Harris, has unfollowed her dad on Instagram.

While the exact timing of the social media move is unclear, some speculate it came after the 39-year-old rapper said he attends the 18-year-old celebrity's gynecologist appointments to "check her hymen."

According to Hollywood Unlocked, Deyjah also isn't following Tiny or Zonnique Pullins on Instagram. Deyjah does follow Tiny on Twitter but not T.I.

While Deyjah has yet to publicly address her father's remarks, she recently liked a series of tweets calling his actions "disgusting," "possessive" and "controlling." She also tweeted, "I loveeeeeee yalllllll" and received an outpouring of support from her fans.

T.I. made the controversial comments during an interview for last week's episode of the Ladies Like Us podcast. When asked if he'd had the "sex talk" with his daughters, the "Whatever You Like" star replied, "Have I? We go...Deyjah's 18, just graduated high school, now she's attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And, yes, not only have we had the conversation...we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen."

He then went into detail about a specific visit that took place after Deyjah's 16th birthday.

"Right after the birthday, we celebrate...usually the day after the party. She's enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: 'Gyno, tomorrow, 9:30,'" he said. "We'll go and sit down, and the doctor will come and talk, and you know, the doctors maintain a high level of professionalism. He's like, 'Well, you know, sir: In order for me to share information...' I say, 'Deyjah they want you to sign this...so we can share information. Is there anything that you would not want me to know?'" 

He also recalled asking the doctor to "just check the hymen please and give me back my results, expeditiously." 

"But I will say, as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact," T.I. said.

"Really I wish the women who interviewed him would have said something to him," Azalea wrote in a since-deleted tweet. "He has serious control issues with women in all aspects of his life and needs therapy."

The co-hosts of the podcast, Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham, also took down the episode and apologized for their "knee jerk reaction to the uncomfortable topic."

T.I. has yet to publicly comment on his remarks.

Source: https://www.eonline.com/news/1091989/t-i-s-daughter-unfollows-him-and-her-family-after-his-comments-about-her-hymen

Glamourpuss

I feel bad for her. It's one thing to have a possessive dad but everyone now knows private gynecological things about her. :saladga:

Her dad should have been protecting her from the media, not creating headlines that involve her. 

RAMROD

I always think following your parents on social media and/or them following yours are rather off limit. Very little privacy anymore, damn!

Me and my parents have seen eye to eye on that matter. So perhaps, she is too with T.I.? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nodandsmile

I never read what he actually said, I just looked at the headlines! 

20 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

"But I will say, as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact," T.I. said.

b*tch tf??? This soooo weird!  :toofunny: Maybe she's using the backlash to create boundaries :shrug:

Marilyn MonHoe
18 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

inb4 Jewels N' Drugs gets taken off of streaming services too

Hide contents

and no-one notices :derpga:

They wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing

giphy.gif

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

They wouldn't let him into the country, poor thing

giphy.gif

SKDJSJSKAKSKAK

kim kardashian GIF

Lilmonzter

What he did was disgusting. Indefensible 

And going on a talk show and giving it publicity was so wrong

So wrong

Sing C'est la vie 

HoneyB

If I was her I would be so embarrassed if my dad did that, ESPECIALLY BROADCASTED TO THE PUBLIC:madge: disgusting:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Dukttape

The notion that hymens = virginity is so incredibly antiquated. It can tear during as much sports or sometimes not even at all. Plus the value that society puts on the "purity" of virginity is so gross. What would he do if he found out she had sex? Punish her? SHE'S 18. Or if her hymen had torn some other way and she had been as chaste as he demanded? Still punish her? Call her a liar?  Backwards ass POS...

Marilyn MonHoe
38 minutes ago, Talenti said:

If I was her I would be so embarrassed if my dad did that, ESPECIALLY BROADCASTED TO THE PUBLIC:madge: disgusting:madge:

This will follow their family until the end of time :emma:

Archived