💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your hopes for the LG6 era Music Videos?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

Everyone's talking about their ideal musical / fashion choices for the upcoming era but I got to thinking – what kind of MVs is she going to offer us this time? I know it's a stretch given that we know nothing about the actual direction of the album / era but I think some assumptions can definitely be made.

As of lately, different aspects of pop culture are intermingling more than ever, and the influence of gaming and tech is especially strong (2008 Gaga says hi). We can see that with the concept of Enigma and all the times she's referenced video games on Twitter, etc. Her videos tend to be more on the theatrical side but do you think we could expect an epic, Telephone-esque video done in CGI (entirely or partly)?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I want them all to be vertical videos shot on an iPhone just so I can lose the little sanity I have left.

Spoiler

On a more serious note, I'd love her to work again with Jonas Åkerlund and/or direct them herself. I love her directorial vision and I trust her more than anyone to give life to her art.

Whatever the theme, I want something big and dramatic. I want it to be eye-catching. We need that kinda music video in our lives.

not Chromatica
Just now, nenhures said:

I want them all to be vertical videos shot on an iPhone just so I can lose the little sanity I have left.

L M A O inb4 that really happens. And she uses a dog filter.

I remember how I, for god-knows-what reason, hated the concept of lyric videos. Like, I literally thought you couldn't call yourself an artist once you make a lyric video. Idk, I was 14 or sumn. So you can imagine how appalled I was when she released one for Applause. It really messed up my baby brain for a while lol. Point is – I'm ready for the foolery.

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I'm only hoping we actually get videos for this era first :messga:

ok tea

Bonkers

Guess we'll have to wait until Friday to find out.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Guess we'll have to wait until Friday to find out.

Oh, baby. I'd like that too but there's no way that's gonna happen.

Cinematic. Like her videos used to be. 

I want them to feel like I am in a movie theater again. I want story. I want to be able to sit and decipher with other fans. 

I want lewks. 

And if there is dancing, to not do what they did in John Wayne and have so many fast cuts during choreography, you can't see it. 

I ALSO WANT THE GOD DAMN TELEPHONE SEQUEL :grr:

Felixorfelicia
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

It won't happen sorry

We can’t know that! If she made Telephone as a sequel to Paparazzi she could very well do more with tha story

Tease it to Jesus

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

And if there is dancing, to not do what they did in John Wayne and have so many fast cuts during choreography, you can't see it.

Yeah. I think that way of doing choreo where there's just her and a bunch of background dancers doing the same thing is kind of dead. Well, not exactly dead, but it is getting old imo. I think she should be inventive with it and, by all means, NEVER do the Sia-style choreo cause OMG I hate it so much when artists do that. (not saying she'd do that, just stating a pet peeve of mine)

gagaschickens

the fame part two

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, Felixorfelicia said:

We can’t know that! If she made Telephone as a sequel to Paparazzi she could very well do more with tha story

Telephone sequel was supposed to be the Aura's Music Video, before it had been scrapped

Gaga already said that she hates Telephone video and in that time she had many ideas for it. I really think because of this talk on a interview, it won't have a sequel

But if she wants, I'm here for it

HoneyB

I’m expecting plenty of sickening makeup looks using Haus Labs:ally: I want her to look crazy, but like in a good way:ally:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived