💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your hopes for the LG6 era Music Videos?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I want high budget videos with a storyline, creativity, and fashion. Video no longer then like 5 minutes though. 

I also want her to experiment with different directors, aesthetics, themes, & video styles. Something she has never done before but still incorporates everything I want in them. Very Gaga but a style and aesthetic she has never used before. 

Gaga come back. You were the ruler of the music videos. They were like mini movies!!!:pray:

Yeah, I'd like to see the same, more or less.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanxDream

Professional, well-known music video directors need to be involved in directing every single video. And keep Richy  locked in a basement during the planning stages so that he won't be involved in the choreography. 

I’m hoping for:

- an overall consistency with the imagery of the era, like The Fame had in some way.

- similar (if not the same) length as the song.

- no “to be continued” or coming soon or those shenanigans. I really look forward to an era with no loose ends.

- We got 4 with Joanne so I’m expecting at least 4 videos with a budget.

- Great directors: Jonas Akuerland, Nick Knight etc people she loves to work with. 

- Not overcomplicated videos stuffed with too much at once, but timeless and effortless visuals and CHOREOGRAPHY!!!

Archived