Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your hopes for the LG6 era Music Videos?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

Telephone sequel was supposed to be the Aura's Music Video, before it had been scrapped

Gaga already said that she hates Telephone video and in that time she had many ideas for it. I really think because of this talk on a interview, it won't have a sequel

But if she wants, I'm here for it

The irony considering its one of her best music videos. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I'd definitely want for her to continue exploring herself as a director, ideally with shadowing and mentorship in the art direction and cinematographic aspects (like MTN). Her work with directorial involvement (Judas, You and I, MTN, 2011 Thanksgiving special, GUY) have had very interesting panning shots and spatial composition, which I generally attribute to her. I'd love for her to leverage and foster that.

2) Now that she is an Oscar winner and has more of the film industry at her helm, I'd love for her to work with directors more prolific and renowned in their style, either as directors or co-directors. For example, Paul Thomas Anderson's work with HAIM is wonderful!

3) Centralized themes across a whole era of videos. Doesn't have to be connected (loosely or otherwise) like the Joanne videos, but having a central, core theme (ideally in conjunction with one of the album's core themes) would really drive home the point of whatever narrative she chooses to go forth with.

3 points in and ready for more

JazzGa

Bring back the SexXxXxGa :legend:How about an epic Rapunzel bondage look where she is suspended by her own infinite hair? :legend: And a bunch of hot guys in codpieces and masks are brushing her infinite hair :legend: The power that that has :firega: The branding that that has  L4G.gif  The opportunity for collaboration with Charlie Le Mindu that that has :worship2:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

not Chromatica
11 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Just a slideshow of her tweets as the single plays

viral neil patrick harris GIF by bubly

lmao i'd be here for that

something like the dwuw amas performance but unproblematic

not Chromatica
9 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Bring back the SexXxXxGa :legend:How about an epic Rapunzel bondage look where she is suspended by her own infinite hair? :legend: And a bunch of hot guys in codpieces and masks are brushing her infinite hair :legend: The power that that has :firega: The branding that that has  L4G.gif  The opportunity for collaboration with Charlie Le Mindu that that has :worship2:

this seems to be quite an elaborate fantasy of yours... work!  :enigma:

not Chromatica
10 hours ago, Miel said:

1) I'd definitely want for her to continue exploring herself as a director, ideally with shadowing and mentorship in the art direction and cinematographic aspects (like MTN). Her work with directorial involvement (Judas, You and I, MTN, 2011 Thanksgiving special, GUY) have had very interesting panning shots and spatial composition, which I generally attribute to her. I'd love for her to leverage and foster that.

2) Now that she is an Oscar winner and has more of the film industry at her helm, I'd love for her to work with directors more prolific and renowned in their style, either as directors or co-directors. For example, Paul Thomas Anderson's work with HAIM is wonderful!

3) Centralized themes across a whole era of videos. Doesn't have to be connected (loosely or otherwise) like the Joanne videos, but having a central, core theme (ideally in conjunction with one of the album's core themes) would really drive home the point of whatever narrative she chooses to go forth with.

I live for DirectorGa too! However with all that's she's got on her hands (acting/Haus Labs/LG6/god knows what else) I don't think directing MVs is her priority. Plus, I have a feeling she's more comfortable being directed rather than being the director these days.

I'd also love it if she collaborated with revered film directors (she definitely dabbled with that; her Spike Jonze directed Dope performance comes to mind). I guess it depends on her vision/ambition.

Doncho

My hopes are not good. But I NEED them to be visually stunning like her older videos. Joanne videos were really bad for me, they kinda ruined the era. She could do something simple without choreo, but she needs an actual director and a good cameraman. I dont think it would be that hard for someone like Gaga to make a good video nowadays :selena:

The Enigmatic

Visual album , lots of lasers , weird dresses , SEX , MURDER , Explicit / Shocking Visuals , Vomiting Green stuff . Diversity , Her kissing a young woman and sucking her blood. (Which is Gaga sucking Lady's blood). ILLUMINATI . CGI , crying.

That's what on the top of my head

I am having my ARTPOP moment

not Chromatica
10 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

CGI

same :derpga:

Spoiler

Jokes aside, I feel you on the rest but I think that's a bit too ARTPOP 2.0 and I think she's moved on from that vibe. Would love to have seen something Countess-inspired but I guess it's too late for that too. :cryga:

JazzGa
2 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

this seems to be quite an elaborate fantasy of yours... work!  :enigma:

It is a vision I had while listening to her Darkchild outtakes stoned at 2 AM the other night :laughga:  I was imagining music videos for Animal, Out of Control, and Reloaded. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Smother Em Eh

I want high budget videos with a storyline, creativity, and fashion. Video no longer then like 5 minutes though. 

I also want her to experiment with different directors, aesthetics, themes, & video styles. Something she has never done before but still incorporates everything I want in them. Very Gaga but a style and aesthetic she has never used before. 

Gaga come back. You were the ruler of the music videos. They were like mini movies!!!:pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived