đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your hopes for the LG6 era Music Videos?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

More than two please:messga:, why we undermine the power of videos. It’s the graphic form of an album and what will prevail along with the music, for god’s sake it’s a TESTAMENT music can make a lot to a certain extent but graphically it takes the music to be tangible and more understandable

I wish I could have seen the graphic display of an album like Bionic :flutter:with more than two MV’s. I don’t ask for a visual album but 4 videos could explain the concept very well 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I think that's on Interscope. :lana:

Gaga is not a indie debut artist, they give her enough money :neyde:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

- banger first single with a cinematic music video and a studio recording, like Adele's When We Were Young. That was pretty cool. 

- fashion

- promo tour in Europe

- hire someone, who isn't her yesman, sorry.

Daylight Jokers

I have a feeling that her music videos for this era (if there even is one) will focus more on serving looks since she has Haus Labs and she's probably gonna (subtly) promote her makeup line. Hopefully she goes back to her roots  but tamer since she has matured now. If she has at least one music video that has the aesthetics of Marry The Night's, I'm gonna be very happy.

not Chromatica
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Gaga is not a indie debut artist, they give her enough money :neyde:

Yeah, but that's how labels work. If an era is considered a flop or not successful enough there will usually be 2-3 videos tops. After getting into acting it would make sense that she's drawn to cinematic media more than ever.

not Chromatica
9 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I have a feeling that her music videos for this era (if there even is one) will focus more on serving looks since she has Haus Labs and she's probably gonna (subtly) promote her makeup line. Hopefully she goes back to her roots  but tamer since she has matured now. If she has at least one music video that has the aesthetics of Marry The Night's, I'm gonna be very happy.

Telephone is proof that you can make a truly seminal video while promoting a ton of sh!t, so anything lesser than that is just lazy.

G U C C I

Film noir style and old hollywood with Gaga touches. I would love to see over the top videos but with her acting more in them like Marry the Night. 

And more than anything I would LOVE to see her dancing one on one with Mark again!! The were so incredible together and so hot.

not Chromatica
10 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Film noir style and old hollywood with Gaga touches.

Noir but make it Planet Enigma in the distant future. I'm all the way here for that.

blackpink

I would love to see her go fully balls to the wall with the videos. I need at least one era where she and the label makes every video SPOT ON

A visual masterpiece that DOESN'T take away from the song.

Like I think God Control was one of the best videos of this year, but it takes away from the song with all the chopping (same with telephone, but less so)...maybe its an Akerlund thing? 

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I would love to see her go fully balls to the wall with the videos. I need at least one era where she and the label makes every video SPOT ON

I think they did tho... up until the ARTPOP era, at least.

blackpink
7 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I think they did tho... up until the ARTPOP era, at least.

True, but over the years (especially during the Joanne era) it seemed like quality wise the videos weren’t as great

Hi!

I am currently creating a fanzine based around Lady Gaga and am trying to create a double page spread full of messages from Little Monsters. This could be either something you'd want to say to Gaga, a favourite Gaga look (this would be amazing!), or how Gaga has impacted your life!

If anyone would like to help me out, it would be appreciated so much!

Thank You!

Archived