đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your hopes for the LG6 era Music Videos?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica
5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

It won't happen sorry

1 minute ago, Felixorfelicia said:

We can’t know that! If she made Telephone as a sequel to Paparazzi she could very well do more with tha story

We did get the final part of the trilogy.

smash bad luck GIF by Lady Gaga

john wayne GIF by Lady Gaga

:trollga:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

i want a story

i want makeup looks

i want fashion

i want a director who’s not one of gaga’s friends

want something good

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’m expecting plenty of sickening makeup looks using Haus Labs:ally: I want her to look crazy, but like in a good way:ally:

Sarah be like

RahrahWitch

After the Haus Labs Promo video I have hope but what I really want is something theatrical like Marry the Night again, I miss those videos :bradley:

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’m expecting plenty of sickening makeup looks using Haus Labs:ally: I want her to look crazy, but like in a good way:ally:

Sounds like delusional stan's dream :ally:

Jk don't report me :bradley:

Felixorfelicia
1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

After the Haus Labs Promo video I have hope but what I really want is something theatrical like Marry the Night again, I miss those videos :bradley:

Now that we all know her as an actress too she should totally act in her videos again imo

Tease it to Jesus

Edonis

Honestly, something retrospective like the MTN video, but not as long. I want to see her play with fantasy again. That doesn't mean absurd, kitsch fashion or whatever, but something that feels like we went to a different world. 

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Honestly, something retrospective like the MTN video, but not as long. I want to see her play with fantasy again. That doesn't mean absurd, kitsch fashion or whatever, but something that feels like we went to a different world. 

Yeah, I'm really interested to see if she's gonna reflect on her pain on the album. I think Gaga addressing her lows through music is always so therapeutic, at least for us listeners.

Daylight Jokers
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

I want them all to be vertical videos shot on an iPhone just so I can lose the little sanity I have left.

Hide contents

On a more serious note, I'd love her to work again with Jonas Ă…kerlund and/or direct them herself. I love her directorial vision and I trust her more than anyone to give life to her art.

Whatever the theme, I want something big and dramatic. I want it to be eye-catching. We need that kinda music video in our lives.

I personally love the idea of vertical music videos as long as there's a main music video. I love seeing my favorite artists in full screen on my phone.

Archived