💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

So ASIB got put in JC exam papers and...

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

For those of you who don’t know the Junior Cert (JC) is the first of two sets of exams you do in secondary (high) school here in Ireland. I’ve done these already.

So our teacher was showing us the new sample papers the government issued and ASIB was one of the comprehension. It’s in Irish btw.

but they got Jack’s name wrong. Instead of Jack Maine they have Jack Cooper :bradley:

here’s a link, if you scroll down you’ll see the artwork for ASIB

https://www.examinations.ie/misc-doc/BI-EX-36287830.pdf

Used to be HighRoad

gagaxsebert
Just now, nenhures said:

Ah yes my favorite fictional couple Jack Cooper and Ally Germanotta :bradley:

Lmao, I mean this paper would have to be checked over and over by people and they couldn’t get a name right :sharon:

Used to be HighRoad

Katherine

I wish things were like that at my old skül. The only thing I can recall is my English professor making us fill the missing lyrics of a Ariana Grande song during a test :neyde:

FRANZGA
10 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Unfortunately :bradley:

Wait.. i thought Ireland is using the English Language with some diffs not this whole nother level of difference.. are u serious :bradley:

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Wait.. i thought Ireland is using the English Language with some diffs not this whole nother level of difference.. are u serious :bradley:

Okay i looked it up.. it's a minority :party:

my first reaction was like: my whole life is a lie :ladyhaha:

Andreu

Gaga appeared on my PAU exams too :gaycat:

(The exams you made after finishing HS before being able to choose your university)

gagaxsebert
57 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Bite your tongue :grr:

Why? :trollga:

55 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Yeah English is what most people speak 

52 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Okay i looked it up.. it's a minority :party:

my first reaction was like: my whole life is a lie :ladyhaha:

Yeah it’s a minority language than every person in the country has to study up until college. It’s just an  unnecessary subject to me not a language 

Used to be HighRoad

I got new English book today and just checked it and there's an article about Monster Ball concert and photo of Gaga in SHICD outfit + excersises based on this :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived