đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Romance coming December 6

Andreu

Featured Posts

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Prismatic Light said:

Put her name in the title sis, I ran thinking it was Gaga related and literally broke my hip :emma:

Lol I thought this was like a Taylor Swift christmas EP or something like a Side B Lover thing. I was like what kind of reverse warholian ARTPOP Act II expedition is this? 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

Delete, it's not about Gaga, we don't need her

Its in the correct entertainment section

however her name would be helpful as i too thought it could be Gaga related :neyde:

Swallow

there's something about that cover that's bothering me but I can't figure it out.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Why do the single covers look so much better than this :triggered: 

But whatever looking forward to the music. 

what’s up with all those random people in the background?!

all the single covers were gorgeous. this is weird.

Sneaky Oliver
17 minutes ago, Swallow said:

there's something about that cover that's bothering me but I can't figure it out.

the fact she has no feet, maybe :enigma:  it's annoying to me

I’m on my Legacy Act era

StrawberryBlond

I never thought she'd actually release it this year due to none of the singles taking of as of yet. Most labels chicken out with releasing if there's no hit preceding the album, so good on them for letting her do her thing. I love the album cover, it's almost like a voyeuristic theme to it, though we're used to seeing a man in Camila's position in this case, so it's different. I've been loving every single so far which is extremely rare for me especially regarding artists that I'm only a casual fan of. I'm usually such a harsh critic but I'm feeling this era. It's shaping up to be even better than her debut. Such a shame that it looks like it's going to be a non-event. It's usually the way that when an artist releases their best material that the world moves on.

Archived