💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I did a tarot reading about LG6

ChaosAngel17

Featured Posts

ChaosAngel17

Ok so I usually do spreads everyday about random stuff and today I decided to see something about LG6. :poot:

The First Cards I opened were for the lead single and they were: 4 of Wands (reversed), 3 of swords, 10 of swords.

I think it means either the song will be about her past misfortunes and heartbreaks or it will not perform as well as expected in the charts. The 4 of wands reversed represents ruined plans, when things don't happen as they should. While the other two cards represent heartbreak and devastateness.

About the comercial performance of the album it gave me The Star. An amazing card that represents fortune, success, hope, faith, opportunities and inspiration. I think the album itself will perform well in the charts and unlike her past ones this will be a more streamed album than a bought one.

The next card I opened was about hoe much we are going to wait for it and it gave me the Ace Of Pentacles which means we are going to get the album or the lead single most likely the next month or early january.

And the last card I opened was about the album itself. It gave me the Wheel of Fortune but reversed which represents set backs and misfortune. But it can taken both ways maybe it means that the fortune is not by Gaga's side for the moment but at the right time the wheel will rotate again and it will be her time eventually.  

This spread left me as confused as you are right now but there's an absence of the major arcana on it. Which means it's fate it's not decided yet and it can change depending on her decisions. There are only two favorable cards and it makes me a little pessimistic about how this new era will go. Maybe it will have the streams and the sales but something might feel off for the fans and maybe we will get another era of messines, canceled singles, and delayed music videos. 

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for my tragic english. 🤠

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a while back i did a major arcana tarot on career the results were so accurate it left me beyond shook :messga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

15 minutes ago, ChaosAngel17 said:

The next card I opened was about hoe

Oh no!! Her Queen era is among us :messga:

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

ChaosAngel17
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Oh no!! Her Queen era is among us :messga:

giphy.gif

omg I can't wait for her to sing about how much liquid her cooch cooch produces

Drin Lon
26 minutes ago, ChaosAngel17 said:

Ok so I usually do spreads everyday about random stuff and today I decided to see something about LG6. :poot:

The First Cards I opened were for the lead single and they were: 4 of Wands (reversed), 3 of swords, 10 of swords.

I think it means either the song will be about her past misfortunes and heartbreaks or it will not perform as well as expected in the charts. The 4 of wands reversed represents ruined plans, when things don't happen as they should. While the other two cards represent heartbreak and devastateness.

About the comercial performance of the album it gave me The Star. An amazing card that represents fortune, success, hope, faith, opportunities and inspiration. I think the album itself will perform well in the charts and unlike her past ones this will be a more streamed album than a bought one.

The next card I opened was about hoe much we are going to wait for it and it gave me the Ace Of Pentacles which means we are going to get the album or the lead single most likely the next month or early january.

And the last card I opened was about the album itself. It gave me the Wheel of Fortune but reversed which represents set backs and misfortune. But it can taken both ways maybe it means that the fortune is not by Gaga's side for the moment but at the right time the wheel will rotate again and it will be her time eventually.  

This spread left me as confused as you are right now but there's an absence of the major arcana on it. Which means it's fate it's not decided yet and it can change depending on her decisions. There are only two favorable cards and it makes me a little pessimistic about how this new era will go. Maybe it will have the streams and the sales but something might feel off for the fans and maybe we will get another era of messines, canceled singles, and delayed music videos. 

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for my tragic english. 🤠

Te hengert mortja

Didymus

"it gave me the Ace Of Pentacles which means we are going to get the album or the lead single most likely the next month or early january"

giphy.gif

homomo

What kind of witchcraft is this? I just got an ad for tarot cards under this post :air:

CD2-F79-FA-75-E7-4-F25-B130-C5-ED200-CFA

Xoxo Adriana

I think that if the album (according to the readings) is gonna chart/stream well, then the thing about the lead single couldn't be about it not performing well, right? 

I mean, most albums that do well have to have a successful lead single, am I right?:enigma:

not Chromatica

The gays really be doing this, huh... Werq! And P.S. your English is flawless, so don't sweat it hon!

dollardays
23 minutes ago, homomo said:

What kind of witchcraft is this? I just got an ad for tarot cards under this post :air:

CD2-F79-FA-75-E7-4-F25-B130-C5-ED200-CFA

That's literally how ads work :ally:

ltlmnstr

I remember LG5 tarot readings and psychic predictions.

The expression is taken with a grain of salt and, in my experience, everything is well seasoned. 

imitalian

I'm not saying this is stupid but it's completily innatendible and subjective. First of all because more tarots readings for the same topic will have different results and second because of the subjective interpretation of the results. 

So yeah, very interesting nonetheless. 

StuckInMyMind

Tarot cards are dangerous girl. My friend stayed at my house last night and was talking about them as she is gifted/cursed with spirits speaking to her. She gave us a reading that actually turned out to be her own reading. She didn’t realise it was her deceased relatives coming through and thought they were ours. But when she used to do tarot readings, she said they were evil as they show you things you don’t want to see

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

a while back i did a major arcana tarot on career the results were so accurate it left me beyond shook :messga:

Care to elaborate, luv?

Archived