Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I did a tarot reading about LG6

ChaosAngel17

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

ah yes vague, general statements and ggd eating it up as fortune telling

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond
On 11/13/2019 at 11:45 AM, ChaosAngel17 said:

Ok so I usually do spreads everyday about random stuff and today I decided to see something about LG6. :poot:

The First Cards I opened were for the lead single and they were: 4 of Wands (reversed), 3 of swords, 10 of swords.

I think it means either the song will be about her past misfortunes and heartbreaks or it will not perform as well as expected in the charts. The 4 of wands reversed represents ruined plans, when things don't happen as they should. While the other two cards represent heartbreak and devastateness.

About the comercial performance of the album it gave me The Star. An amazing card that represents fortune, success, hope, faith, opportunities and inspiration. I think the album itself will perform well in the charts and unlike her past ones this will be a more streamed album than a bought one.

The next card I opened was about hoe much we are going to wait for it and it gave me the Ace Of Pentacles which means we are going to get the album or the lead single most likely the next month or early january.

And the last card I opened was about the album itself. It gave me the Wheel of Fortune but reversed which represents set backs and misfortune. But it can taken both ways maybe it means that the fortune is not by Gaga's side for the moment but at the right time the wheel will rotate again and it will be her time eventually.  

This spread left me as confused as you are right now but there's an absence of the major arcana on it. Which means it's fate it's not decided yet and it can change depending on her decisions. There are only two favorable cards and it makes me a little pessimistic about how this new era will go. Maybe it will have the streams and the sales but something might feel off for the fans and maybe we will get another era of messines, canceled singles, and delayed music videos. 

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for my tragic english. 🤠

this aged well ngl

Genuine Guy 09

hi sweeite @ChaosAngel17 could you do another reading :heart:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Mommy please can you pick me up? I'm scared

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Clown
1 hour ago, Lona Delery said:

ah yes vague, general statements and ggd eating it up as fortune telling

Nobody's taking it seriously, it's just in good fun, sis :toofunny:

I hope :interestinga:

13 hours ago, metalpsi said:

wait 4 and 10.. HE KNEW THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE

3 = march, when covid started impacting the united states :green::green::green::green::green::green:

the way this was scarily accurate.. wow..

• 4 weeks later...
ChaosAngel17

Hi everyone! I am very happy that you guys have showed interest in the reading i made. I will do another one very soon. Love y'all 💕

Archived