💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like to see Gaga play DnD?

Seeka

Featured Posts

I'm watching Critical Role again. It's one of my fav shows. 

I'm just wondering would anyone like to see Gaga (with maybe other artists like Lana, Melanie, Poppy, Rihanna) play Dungeons and Dragons? I think she would have a very interesting character. 

5 minutes ago, mrlemon said:

she'd probably be a bard right?

Not really. Roleplaying in DnD is basically acting.

You can create any character you want. In a fictional scenario. You can be whoever you want. 

Diamonster

what is that? I googled it but I'm having a hard time understanding what it is.

I'm down to watching Gaga be more participative of stuff outside of music,and even when she was in something more pop culture-y with the carpool karaoke it was only her songs so it was kinda underwhelming in comparison to other people's, I feel we rarely get to see her act casual, so I'd love it

12 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

what is that? I googled it but I'm having a hard time understanding what it is.

I'm down to watching Gaga be more participative of stuff outside of music,and even when she was in something more pop culture-y with the carpool karaoke it was only her songs so it was kinda underwhelming in comparison to other people's, I feel we rarely get to see her act casual, so I'd love it

Dungeons and Dragons at it's simplest is a tabletop role-playing game. A game master, working with the players, weaves a tapestry of a story. Stories can be from premade packages, but everyone tends to eventually go homebrew for more fun and creativity. 

Choices and skills are lead by dice rolls. 

Dungeons and Dragons is very inspired by Lord of the Rings but also has inspired every RPG game in existence. RPG videogames would not exist without DnD. 

6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

no.png

Why? Many other celebrities are into DnD and its one of the most iconic things, most inspirational. Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls. Dungeons and Dragons laid down the foundation for all these things.

There's nothing inherently wrong with DnD. May I remind you Gaga plays Bayonetta, makes obvious anime references, watches slasher films and many real life crime things. She's not normal, and being normal is stupidly overrated. 

HoneyB

Sure why not. If Gaga stopped making music for some reason, I would want her to do a gaming channel tbh:enigma: I feel like she’d be a good gaming Youtuber plus she’s very entertaining:lana:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived