Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Want Gaga to do something like this

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

I hope the next era has online promo :messga: All the other pop acts and even iconic musicians play games on talk shows/radio shows and all we have from the past few years is her playing one game on Ellen last year. 

ElectricKing

They get radio shows, we get the Superbowl and our girl winning an Academy Award.

I know what I'd rather have.

thierryrreiht

Literally no. These are cheap promos. The only good ones were VOGUE 73 questions and Carpool Karaoke. 

I'd rather have visuals displayed in the city than cheap radio show/YouTube clips.

And please No J*mmy Fall*n. Never again.

Pop Music

I want her to do the wired auto complete interview because I think it would be very very cool to watch 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

gagzus

Now she’s in makeup i’d love for her to do a video with a YouTuber doing her makeup like if the new Xmas product is an eyeshadow palette they could do her makeup from base to finish/setting and y’all to her and use Haus Labs

SeasonOfTheWitch
10 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

They get radio shows, we get the Superbowl and our girl winning an Academy Award.

I know what I'd rather have.

Hours of entertaining videos of my fave having a good time/learning more about them > a tweet about Chinese broccoli and a rehashed acceptance speech 

Bonkers

I want Gaga to do something like this:

"Little Monsters, I'm so excited!  LG6 is called Adele and it comes out on Friday!" 

:neyde:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ElectricKing
10 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Hours of entertaining videos of my fave having a good time/learning more about them > a tweet about Chinese broccoli and a rehashed acceptance speech 

Lol what's the tweet got to do with it? 😂 She's not in promo so she wouldn't be doing these videos right now anyway. 

Ryusei
14 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Now she’s in makeup i’d love for her to do a video with a YouTuber doing her makeup like if the new Xmas product is an eyeshadow palette they could do her makeup from base to finish/setting and y’all to her and use Haus Labs

yes! she could do the vogue get ready with me or the harper's bazaar go to bed with me. Ugh I'd love to see her do some promo for haus labs like that. 

Musery

Ladey Gaygay

I'd love for her to remember her place and make pop music for the gays:lana:

Spoiler

Jk

Spoiler

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

SeasonOfTheWitch
4 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Lol what's the tweet got to do with it? 😂 She's not in promo so she wouldn't be doing these videos right now anyway. 

Ain’t she got some makeup or sum to promote 

Archived