💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"I Don't Remember ARTPOP" = Reverse Psychology

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

She did this in 2013 with the "Lady Gaga is Over" video. 

AND the stream of tweets completely roasting herself while promoting DWUW.

This was just simply Gaga paying homage to ARTPOP by simply 'not remembering' the era.

Thoughts? :enigma: (y'all probably already been knew about this anyway)

hqdefault.jpg

Chromatic

Maybe she means that she doesn't remember, because she's not over it. When we say we remember something, we refer to something from the past, something we have moved on from.

ELECTROHEART

She doesn't remember ARTPOP and will release "the real ARTPOP" a.k.a. ARTPOP Act II

LG6 is actually ARTPOP Act II :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

magicalgaga

Whatever the reasoning of the tweet was, I'm pretty sure the most important motive was to spark a conversation and make people talk about her, which is nothing but beneficial 

i was born this way, baby

Dukttape

That's exactly what I thought too when I read it. It lines up a little too well for it to be so literal. Esp with all her trolling lately

HeavyyMetalVenuss

the first thing i thought of was that reverse psychology video tbh :staymad: she gave her prettiest daughter a trending spot on twitter for her birthday, her mind

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

OR she just wanted to troll us as usual and she posted that since it was ARTPOP's birthday :enigma:

lady-gaga-controversial-tweets-that-grap

if this isn't trolling then idk:vegas:

I guess it could be connected with that, but it seems not so much roasting herself as it is distancing herself from her work. Along with trolling fans who were expecting a birthday shout-out.

Along with it being a play on words because by saying something at all she is remembering it, while literally saying she doesn't remember it.

A multi level trolling :enigma:

Archived