Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio out of label, may not release albums 'industry has changed'

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

It's confirmed y'all. :giveup:

TRANSLATION

The Queen of Latin Pop decided to focus on live concerts, with an upcoming tour of Spain that could be kicked off before the summer of 2020, and on the release of new songs, but not necessarily an album.

“The industry has changed and I can't answer that right now. What I can say is that I have a commitment to myself and to my audience to release songs constantly, ” she said.

For the first time in her career, she is not to signed Universal Music. “I am free, but before it was too. Now with the platforms there are no intermediaries, you are your own record company", Rubio said.

Source in Spanish (EFE.com)

Bambino
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Dropped

Her contract ended :nails:

They haven't been promoting her as much as they used to. None of the recent singles she released with them charted, but Si Supieran, a single she released independently, debuted on Billboard, becoming her first to chart on Billboard since 2015. That says something :shrug: 

Bambino
1 minute ago, Lilmonzter said:

Omg

Are you a native Spanish speaker? This is the original news text in Spanish. Is the translation correct?

De cara a futuro, la "chica dorada" ha decidido enfocar su carrera en el directo, con una próxima gira por España que podría celebrarse "antes del verano" de 2020, y sobre todo en el lanzamiento de nuevos temas, pero no necesariamente de un disco.

"La industria ha cambiado y no puedo contestar eso ahora mismo. Lo que sí puedo decir es que tengo un compromiso conmigo misma y con mi público de sacar canciones constantemente", afirma.

Lo hará desde la libertad discográfica ya que, por primera vez en su carrera, no está ligada a Universal Music. "Estoy libre, pero antes también lo era. Ahora con las plataformas no hay intermediarios, tú eres tu propia compañía de discos", ratifica, antes de señalar que, "ahora que la tecnología lo permite", ella ha decidido "hacer puenting sin miedo".

ProdigyARTPOP

She was not dropped,

her contract ended &

in the actual text she states that she’s not looking for a label nor does she think she needs one, with the advent of streaming she can now do things her way 

Bambino
2 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

She was not dropped,

her contract ended &

in the actual text she states that she’s not looking for a label nor does she think she needs one, with the advent of streaming she can now do things her way 

Yeah but the part where it says that she'll keep releasing songs, but necessarily an album :giveup:

KURUSHITOVSKA
54 minutes ago, Smith said:

tenor.gif

She's still a legend and you're a no one posting a gif on the internet tho

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

retroglamx
7 hours ago, Bambino said:

Are you a native Spanish speaker? This is the original news text in Spanish. Is the translation correct?

De cara a futuro, la "chica dorada" ha decidido enfocar su carrera en el directo, con una próxima gira por España que podría celebrarse "antes del verano" de 2020, y sobre todo en el lanzamiento de nuevos temas, pero no necesariamente de un disco.

"La industria ha cambiado y no puedo contestar eso ahora mismo. Lo que sí puedo decir es que tengo un compromiso conmigo misma y con mi público de sacar canciones constantemente", afirma.

Lo hará desde la libertad discográfica ya que, por primera vez en su carrera, no está ligada a Universal Music. "Estoy libre, pero antes también lo era. Ahora con las plataformas no hay intermediarios, tú eres tu propia compañía de discos", ratifica, antes de señalar que, "ahora que la tecnología lo permite", ella ha decidido "hacer puenting sin miedo".

Where does this article refer to her as the queen of Latin pop? Lol

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Bambino
4 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Where does this article refer to her as the queen of Latin pop? Lol

This specific article doesn't, everybody and everything else does. Deal with it :nails:

16 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

I know some spanish @Bambino I'm not a native speaker querido :D

Oh okay :hug:

Archived