Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Arizona threatening us with a hit

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Wrong. 

Yes, you have. Everyone else isn’t crazy. Re-evaluate your statements. 

We each think the other is crazy. No point trying to convince now. I just have to quietly keep stating my beliefs and hope it goes through. I found it funny how you and several other of my nemesises on here liked an anti-Trump post I made a short while ago and yet, no sooner had I done that, you were back calling me right wing and racist again the first chance you got. What short memories you have. And there I was thinking I was a on a road to enlightening you all. I'm just focused on telling my truth now, I've got to stop caring what you all think.

4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

welp, imagine someone called joanne listening to gaga singing about how dead joanne is

you need to take a chill pill, it ain't that deep :ladyhaha:

Joanne is a complimentary song, obviously. I'd love if someone wrote a song like that about me if I died. Almost all songs with someone's name in the title are positive/complimentary/love songs for a reason. And it is pretty deep if it's your name being dissed even if it's not actually you. Imagine if you're called Roxanne and you're depressed and you just heard this? Bet that never even crossed this guy's mind.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs
13 hours ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I'd like to see a song that diss shallow men who are care only about money, party animals, who only take a pic when their shirts are off, and drive sports cars... 

Morphine Prince
17 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

We each think the other is crazy. No point trying to convince now. I just have to quietly keep stating my beliefs and hope it goes through. I found it funny how you and several other of my nemesises on here liked an anti-Trump post I made a short while ago and yet, no sooner had I done that, you were back calling me right wing and racist again the first chance you got. What short memories you have. And there I was thinking I was a on a road to enlightening you all. I'm just focused on telling my truth now, I've got to stop caring what you all think.

:lmao: 

Christ. No words :rip: 

StrawberryBlond
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

:lmao: 

Christ. No words :rip: 

I meant enlightening to you all to the fact that I was a liberal just like everyone else. And a better person than you'd made me out to be.

TEETHTEETH
23 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

thought it said "Azealia" and was like... girl, how?! 

Azealia threatens... :saladga:

Archived