Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Arizona threatening us with a hit

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I love The Man. 

Anyway, I added this to my Liked songs on Spotify after this thread! New bop for the week :) 

Ok mysogynists-enabler. 

You make a fuss about rumors of Joe Biden hugging women inappropriately, but a song that's clearly objectifying and dissing women who like to party and have money, and calling them bitches, WHEN NO ONE would say the same about men, you find it to be a bop.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
5 hours ago, Talenti said:

A wack successful tour? Why yes! Not everyone has that:trollga::trollga::trollga:

I was referring to Old Town Road anyway:trollga:

Defending On the Run-

hqdefault.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Morphine Prince
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

Ok mysogynists-enabler. 

You make a fuss about rumors of Joe Biden hugging women inappropriately, but a song that's clearly objectifying and dissing women who like to party and have money, and calling them bitches, WHEN NO ONE would say the same about men, you find it to be a bop.

You’re clearly obsessed with me considering that topic was in the news long ago. I love my fans. 

The song explains Roxanne is a gold digger and loves to spend daddy’s money. It’s not dissing women who like to party. It’s dissing ONE WOMAN. Read. 

2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Ok misogynists-enabler. 

I think you have good intentions, for sure, but I don't think the song is particularly woman-hating. There are bad women out there, I've been bullied more by girls than boys growing up, & countless mothers have thrown their queer children out! I can see where you're coming from potentially thinking the song is misogynistic but I really think it's just about a specific bad girl.

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You’re clearly obsessed with me considering that topic was in the news long ago. I love my fans. 

The song explains Roxanne is a gold digger and loves to spend daddy’s money. It’s not dissing women who like to party. It’s dissing ONE WOMAN. Read. 

Dissing one woman for liking to party and have money, is dissing all women."Bitches love the gram, all she wanna do is party all night, she keeps running back though, only cuz I pay up. Only taking a pic when ass out, Only drive a car when roof is off.."

I'd like to see a song that diss shallow men who are care only about money, party animals, who only take a pic when their shirts are off, and drive sports cars... Oh wait.. You're allowed to be that as a man. In fact most men are like that. But god forbid if a girl is like that, suddenly it's supposed you to invite you to call her a bitch that she can bought with money.

HoneyB
4 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Defending On the Run-

hqdefault.jpg

53-AEF4-BC-F53-B-46-DA-8-C13-207-E9-CB2-
You're lying if you think the first one was bad-

The second tour I agree was unnecessary but it was still

S U C C E S S F U L:vegas:

Bey was carrying Ugly-Z the whole tour ugh her power:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Dissing one woman for liking to party and have money, is dissing all women."Bitches love the gram, all she wanna do is party all night, she keeps running back though, only cuz I pay up. Only taking a pic when ass out, Only drive a car when roof is off.."

I'd like to see a song that diss shallow men who are care only about money, party animals, who only take a pic when their shirts are off, and drive sports cars... Oh wait.. You're allowed to be that as a man. In fact most men are like that. But god forbid if a girl is like that, suddenly it's supposed you to invite you to call her a bitch that she can bought with money.

No it isn’t. 

I’d love a song about that, would be interesting! 

And most men aren’t like that. The sexism jumped out! And I-oop!

People still listen to this? Sounds like a Lil Pump knockoff :huntyga:

StrawberryBlond
14 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes, I had a problem with your obviously sexist posts. 

You’re STILL going on about your medical statistic I- :lmao: The sexism, yikes. 

Also, I don’t think this song is sexist at all. It’s talking about a woman who’s a gold digger who he’s with. 

My point is, you seem very selective in your outrage about sexism. This song is worse than anything I said. And really? Medical statistics about the likelihood of women being histrionic compared to men is sexist now? Facts are sexist and offensive now? Or only offensive when they're not what you want to hear?

He totally makes all women sound like they're like this. You can tell he hangs around many a woman like this, he's drawing on an LA stereotype of a woman, he ticks every box. His opening statement of "Bitches love the gram" is super generalising as well. The way some men talk about women in songs makes me absolutely sick and I'm not even like the girl he's singing about. But then, it's typical that for a man not to notice sexism when it's put right in front of him. Even a man who claims to be a feminist. Ironic when you tell people that if a POC says something is racist, then it automatically is. Funny how you don't give women the same power to denounce something as sexist.

12 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

No it isn’t. 

I’d love a song about that, would be interesting!

I just heard this song the other day. It's not God's gift to music either, but it's about the same kinda song from a girl's perspective of a superficial guy who thinks he can get any girl he wants because he's Instagram famous:

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

My point is, you seem very selective in your outrage about sexism. This song is worse than anything I said. And really? Medical statistics about the likelihood of women being histrionic compared to men is sexist now? Facts are sexist and offensive now? Or only offensive when they're not what you want to hear?

He totally makes all women sound like they're like this. You can tell he hangs around many a woman like this, he's drawing on an LA stereotype of a woman, he ticks every box. His opening statement of "Bitches love the gram" is super generalising as well. The way some men talk about women in songs makes me absolutely sick and I'm not even like the girl he's singing about. But then, it's typical that for a man not to notice sexism when it's put right in front of him. Even a man who claims to be a feminist. Ironic when you tell people that if a POC says something is racist, then it automatically is. Funny how you don't give women the same power to denounce something as sexist.

I just heard this song the other day. It's not God's gift to music either, but it's about the same kinda song from a girl's perspective of a superficial guy who thinks he can get any girl he wants because he's Instagram famous:

“Ironic when you tell people that if a POC says something is racist, then it automatically is.“ 

Never said that before. 

But I see I struck a nerve. 

Your issue is with yourself and your borderline racist comments you frequently make. 

And no, I am not telling a woman she can’t find the song sexist. Go right ahead. But the irony of someone who makes sexist comments wanting the power to denounce something as sexist is... :rip: 

StrawberryBlond
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

“Ironic when you tell people that if a POC says something is racist, then it automatically is.“ 

Never said that before. 

But I see I struck a nerve. 

Your issue is with yourself and your borderline racist comments you frequently make. 

And no, I am not telling a woman she can’t find the song sexist. Go right ahead. But the irony of someone who makes sexist comments wanting the power to denounce something as sexist is... :rip: 

I'm sure you've said some approximation of it every time a thread begins where an incident occurs that's deemed as racist but there's some debate over whether it is or not. You're always on the side of POC because you believe they're more discerning about what racism is as they've actually had to experience it and don't have time for whites playing devil's advocate and saying it could all be perfectly innocent. I'm not saying this attitude is wrong but I'm asking for consistency towards all oppressed groups if that's the way you choose to operate. Well, yes, you did strike a nerve but not in the way you think. It comes from a place of seeing POC complain about racism and then follow it up with disbelieving women's claims of sexism. I've seen it one too many times. I hope there comes a day where sexism is treated just as seriously as racism and any other type of prejudice. Unfortunately, it's considered a free for all where anyone can put in their two cents and there's no sense of "it's not your place to say that because you're not a woman."

I don't make borderline racist or sexist comments frequently. That stuff is all in your head and the heads of many others. But I'm done trying to make you see sense. I hope you will one day.

Morphine Prince
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm sure you've said some approximation of it every time a thread begins where an incident occurs that's deemed as racist but there's some debate over whether it is or not. You're always on the side of POC because you believe they're more discerning about what racism is as they've actually had to experience it and don't have time for whites playing devil's advocate and saying it could all be perfectly innocent. I'm not saying this attitude is wrong but I'm asking for consistency towards all oppressed groups if that's the way you choose to operate. Well, yes, you did strike a nerve but not in the way you think. It comes from a place of seeing POC complain about racism and then follow it up with disbelieving women's claims of sexism. I've seen it one too many times. I hope there comes a day where sexism is treated just as seriously as racism and any other type of prejudice. Unfortunately, it's considered a free for all where anyone can put in their two cents and there's no sense of "it's not your place to say that because you're not a woman."

I don't make borderline racist or sexist comments frequently. That stuff is all in your head and the heads of many others. But I'm done trying to make you see sense. I hope you will one day.

Wrong. 

Yes, you have. Everyone else isn’t crazy. Re-evaluate your statements. 

Antichrist
17 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

How do these indie singers even get noticed? I don't get how songs from big names can even struggle these days, so how are no-names even getting a foot in the door? But anyway, this song. More current trap trash, not even an attempt to make a good song. No flow, no talent, not one amazing line. If you're going to call out a girl's name on a song, you have to make it a positive one. A diss track is classless. If you're going to be misogynistic, don't name names. What if you have any fans (or potential ones) with the same name and now they've got a negative association with you? Idiot.

welp, imagine someone called joanne listening to gaga singing about how dead joanne is

you need to take a chill pill, it ain't that deep :ladyhaha:

Archived