Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

I mean I just heard it now and 

I quite like it 🤣

I mean it’s catchy - It’s what the GP like so it’s not that it’s ‘undeserving’ of being a hit.

Also the auto tune is fine. Auto tune was used in almost all 2009 hits, maybe it sounds more extreme due to the minimalistic instrumentals of 2019 production rather than synth central 

SpamMusubi

When I read the title I thought you were talking about the state, and thought you meant the state was threatening the rest of the U.S. and was momentarily shook:wtfga:

Sushi is my one true passion

Gagaloo911

I will not stand for the OTR slander :grr:

Lil Nas X stays unbothered with the longest #1 ever in the US :ohwell:

HoneyB
6 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

On The Run ??? 

Yes the tour is wack  :trollga:

A wack successful tour? Why yes! Not everyone has that:trollga::trollga::trollga:

I was referring to Old Town Road anyway:trollga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FfFfFfFF

To keep the string of false impressions going, I thought it's going to be about ARUTW. That one is way more deserving.

Andreu
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

To keep the string of false impressions going, I thought it's going to be about ARUTW. That one is way more deserving.

The fact we all got it wrong says a lot of the relevance of the song in the OP tbh

StrawberryBlond

How do these indie singers even get noticed? I don't get how songs from big names can even struggle these days, so how are no-names even getting a foot in the door? But anyway, this song. More current trap trash, not even an attempt to make a good song. No flow, no talent, not one amazing line. If you're going to call out a girl's name on a song, you have to make it a positive one. A diss track is classless. If you're going to be misogynistic, don't name names. What if you have any fans (or potential ones) with the same name and now they've got a negative association with you? Idiot.

Archived