news

New Haus Labs Products Coming Next Week 🎁

Twitter

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, Software People said:

EJMD5MmU0AAi748?format=jpg&name=medium

Cosmic Love? :oprah:

Do you wanna touch the cosmic lover? Do you wanna peek underneath the covers? Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the aura, behind the aura? :giveup:

End Racism Now

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
8 minutes ago, Tony31511 said:

I don't think the hair matters that much. The focus is on her makeup.

Makeup shots are fashion based too. They might be selling make up, but the hair and outfits have to compliment it correctly so it stands out. 
i dont mind the hair but I can see why people might feel her roots are too harsh

Franch Toast

Need all of it. I should just give Gaga direct access to my bank account.

That blue!...

She/Her/Hers

nenhures

Cosmic Love is the title of a song by Florence + The Machine which can obviously only mean that Hey Girl pt. 2 is the LG6 lead single. Boom. Cracked the code. You're welcome, Little Detectives.

homomo

Aura as the lead single for LG6 confirmed since she forgot ARTPOP exists

HoneyB

Can we get another cosmic theme for LG6?:giveup:

The looks she’s been serving are perfect for an album cover:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Makeup shots are fashion based too. They might be selling make up, but the hair and outfits have to compliment it correctly so it stands out. 
i dont mind the hair but I can see why people might feel her roots are too harsh

On the other hand Gaga doesn't like promoting being perfect so some things might be intentional (she even said on the ELLE interview that sometimes she likes being messy) She looks good too

Sanne Godijn
28 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

This photo is edited to hell and back sis...

im not saying she isnt capable cause she totally is, but we do have to consider how this has been completely ‘fixed’ too look this way

look at her unfinished Elle make up in normal photo and then the editorial shoot

OP: **** ME UP SLAY AT THIS

Exactly this the Elle makeup was meant to look good in the photoshoot not in irl thanks

Why is she calling her show Enigma and her album ARTPOP’s little sister then saying she doesn’t remember ARTPOP then calling her makeup Cosmic Love the next day :bradley:

Is ARTPOP Act 2 coming or is it not ??? This is torture :bradley:

38 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Fake nails (hope in better quality than FAME nails), a lip stick only in one shade to match the nails and ... the highly expected eye shadow palette

Archived