Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS praises ARTPOP and the power it had on him

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

He's literally the sweetest Gaga producer, he said a lot of times that she's like his little sister and deffended her a lot of times. Fans are too harsh on him

RedOne and Mark Ronson are also huge support for her honestly. She needs to work more with them as well. She needs positivity in her producing team. 

Though I feel like her new team on LG6 is very fun, so let's wait and see

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's really not fair for him, he did a good job with ARTPOP

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

And he’s sweet and kind to Little Monsters too

I've heard a lot of stories of fans who met him saying that he's really kind and not as much of a troll how he is sometimes on social media lmao

Mister G

Let’s not forget if we go further back in time he was also behind the masterpiece known as Government Hooker...so his productions aren’t always terrible. He did fine with several of them on ARTPOP

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

RedOne and Mark Ronson are also huge support for her honestly. She needs to work more with them as well. She needs positivity in her producing team. 

Though I feel like her new team on LG6 is very fun, so let's wait and see

I don't know about RedOne cause his productions in the past years has been.....Really questionable

monketsharona
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

I don't know about RedOne cause his productions in the past years has been.....Really questionable

RedOne / Gaga has always been something else tbh... It's all about chemistry about them I guess. Especially in writing. I wouldn't be that surprised to see some credits for him (or Mark) on LG6. 

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

RedOne / Gaga has always been something else tbh... It's all about chemistry about them I guess. Especially in writing. I wouldn't be that surprised to see some credits for him (or Mark) on LG6. 

Yeah but unlike for example DJWS, he's not really versatile in his productions and you can hear that in BTW, that kind of music is dated nowadays 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah but onlike for example DJWS, he's not really versatile in his productions and you can hear that in BTW, that kind of music is dated nowadays 

I don't really agree on this knowing Gaga is still singing most of the songs she has done with him in all her recent big events (Coachella, JWT, Enigma, Superbowl), album tracks included.

Tbh songs like ScheiBe are still sounding great in 2019 in my opinion. And RedOne composed and wrote Angel Down with Gaga, so I don't get fans questioning his versatility. Especially knowing that his root genre before doing pop was playing in a rock band and writing rock songs. Maybe Gaga just didn't give him the opportunity to show off different vibes yet ?

HoneyB

Him and Gaga are still on good terms right? Idk if I imagined this but wasn’t he producing for LG6 but then something happened and he was removed? I love his work I think he’s very talented!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Him and Gaga are still on good terms right? Idk if I imagined this but wasn’t he producing for LG6 but then something happened and he was removed? I love his work I think he’s very talented!

I'm sure they are fine as friends. Maybe some creative differences though ? She hasn't called him back while finishing ASIB in the studio and she cancelled his early work on LG6. 

LGMonster95

6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't really agree on this knowing Gaga is still singing most of the songs she has done with him in all her recent big events (Coachella, JWT, Enigma, Superbowl), album tracks included.

Tbh songs like ScheiBe are still sounding great in 2019 in my opinion. And RedOne composed and wrote Angel Down with Gaga, so I don't get fans questioning his versatility. Especially knowing that his root genre before doing pop was playing in a rock band and writing rock songs. Maybe Gaga just didn't give him the opportunity to show off different vibes yet ?

From what I know she worked with Mark on the original version of Angel Down and he just did the Work Tape even thought I'm sure Gaga was the one with a lot more creative control on it

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure they are fine as friends. Maybe some creative differences though ? She hasn't called him back while finishing ASIB in the studio and she cancelled his early work on LG6. 

I don't think she cancelled his work on LG6 but it was more like trying new sounds with him, you know like how albums are usually made in early process. Nobody is guaranteed to have songs on her albums especially that early

Tony31511

Although DJ White Shadow is not my favorite producer she has worked with, I still think he has delivered a few incredible songs throughout her career.

Government Hooker, Applause, Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, etc.

Daylight Jokers
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

How do ya'll even know stuff like this? LG6 wasn't even out yet. It doesn't even have an album title yet lol.

misunderstood

I still remember talking to him at the Born Brave Bus event during the BTWBall and asking him how ARTPOP was coming along :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived