celeb

DJWS praises ARTPOP and the power it had on him

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cancel her daddy

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Well, his productions are bad so I'm glad Gaga choose to forget about ARTFLOP!

image.png

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

nenhures
1 minute ago, Widows Kiss said:

He worked on ASIB tho

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

You mentioned ZEDD wrong who could not even take the time to actually make the productions but rather either buy or recycle them. Gaga and DJWS made ARTPOP the song which is a masterpiece

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

He worked on ASIB tho

True but honestly Mark Nilan and Nick Monson had more credits in making the producing, mixing and music. I feel like DJWS was more involved in the early process of those songs.Β 

ydnmnme

I actually like him, he’s very cute and he’s alwaysΒ so sweet when talking about ARTPOP and working with GagaΒ :heart:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

LGMonster95
Just now, ydnmnme said:

I actually like him, he’s very cute and he’s alwaysΒ so sweet when talking about ARTPOP and working with GagaΒ :heart:

He's literally the sweetest Gaga producer, he said a lot of times that she's like his little sister and deffended her a lot of times. Fans are too harsh on him

nenhures
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

True but honestly Mark Nilan and Nick Monson had more credits in making the producing, mixing and music. I feel like DJWS was more involved in the early process of those songs.Β 

Maybe so, I'm not too well-versed on the ASIB production process aside from knowing the names of the people involved.

Even though I'm not familiar with DJWS's solo work I personally quiteΒ liked the production on the songs he worked on with Gaga but to each their own.

Mister G
10 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Whaaaattt???? What about Sexxx Dreams and Do What U Want?

ydnmnme
9 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

He's literally the sweetest Gaga producer, he said a lot of times that she's like his little sister and deffended her a lot of times. Fans are too harsh on him

And he’s sweet and kind to Little Monsters too

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

Archived