Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lana x Ariana to happen again

Katherine

Featured Posts

Katherine

So, according to Eclipse, a very reliable insider/leaker, another collaboration might happen in Lana's seventh album, formerly titled White Hot Forever.

Thoughts? :vegas:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lana really wants to lose the fans that followed her since the beginning :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DutchHooker
Just now, Sneaky said:

Why is Lana so keen on becoming a sell-out? This is so stupid

Perhaps she wants more money like all of us..
And for me personally, Don't Call Me Angel is the only song that I like that has her name on it so if she does more upbeat and pop I'll be here for it. :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Katherine

To be fair, Lana did plenty of up-beat pop songs before, she only attached to her "sad, alternative/indie" style/persona cause it paid off, so it's not like she's betraying herself or something. If only, I'm glad she's trying to catch a new public, like Gaga did with C2C and Joanne :vegas:

Phaye Monster

Love Lana. Not a fan of Ariana but I’ll tolerate her for the sake of new Lana music. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

JazzGa

I'd like to see the two of them give a collab another shot. DCMA was a terrible Lana feature. The bridge didn't even try to fit in with the rest of the song. I can't really see Ariana doing a vintage folksy slowcore Lana type track so I guess it will probably be a hip hop/pop tinged feature 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Katherine said:

To be fair, Lana did plenty of up-beat pop songs before, she only attached to her "sad, alternative/indie" style/persona cause it paid off, so it's not like she's betraying herself or something. If only, I'm glad she's trying to catch a new public, like Gaga did with C2C and Joanne :vegas:

Ariana would fit right in on a poppier Lana track like "Off to the Races," "National Anthem," "Florida Kilos," "White Mustang," etc.  I'd love to see the two of them playing minxy lolitas but I think Lana might have moved on from that image lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Guest WhiteHotForever
18 minutes ago, Katherine said:

So, according to Eclipse, a very reliable insider/leaker, another collaboration might happen in Lana's seventh album, formerly titled White Hot Forever.

:ohwell:

Ryusei
15 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Why is Lana so keen on becoming a sell-out? This is so stupid

Have you ever seen her IRL friends? :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Archived