Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your best ARTPOP-era experience?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Schwerk

the listening party in Berlin, such an intimate, fun experience usually reserved only for US monsters.

The artRAVE's I attended were so much fun! Dancing around all over the place, so different to the typical front row stuggles, I loved it!

Wasn't at Itunes fest / Swinefest but it's on of my fav shows of her to rewatch.

Also loved her looks and performance pieces like her work with Robert Wilson and this:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

The applause video and all the applause performances that were creative and amazing

the artRAVE which is the first concert I ever went to

The fact that the album takes a hour to finish is a perfect way to tell time LOL

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

itsmebuddy

If you bought ARTPOP and JUST DANCE 2014 then you’d get two  *special* remixes of Applause

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Pop Music

waking up early in the morning to watch the applause mv on GMA and just screaming so loud with every new shot. Pure joy and excitement that can never be recreated 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Teal Ambition

Applause leaking was a whole moment. I was at the mall when Gaga decided to release the song earlier than expected so I went to hide in a change room so I could listen to the premiere on the radio :ladyhaha:

I'd also say the artRAVE was probably my favourite too. It was the most fun I ever had at a Gaga concert :diane:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Going to the Louvre to see the Robert Wilson video portraits :kara:

(and then getting my phone stolen with all the pics on a school trip :giveup:)

who will love me when the night is over

ryansamonster

Almost crashing my friends car because I was dancing too violently to MANiCURE :bradley:

The mini Venus era was exciting, especially with the single covers and the snippet Gaga posted with the neon lights flashing.

The iTunes festival was an entire serve.

The V Magazine covers! 

I had tickets to see the artRave in Las Vegas but I had to sell them because I was moving from Denver to Chicago and couldn’t afford a flight :messga:

I was at work when Applause leaked and a co-worker who was also obsessed with Gaga came running out of the break room like “Ryan!!! Applause is here!!” And we blasted it on her phone while customers were shopping around. No f**ks given. 

The Swinefest. Hearing ARTPOP, MANiCURE, Sex Dreams (those versions are far superior than the album versions) for the first time, and seeing her perform. That was probably the moment that got me the most excited from Gaga's whole career

Defmix100

When I first heard Venus, it was only the first 20 seconds of the song and then it froze and I didn't get any more internet connection for a whole week so I didn't get to hear it in full till after that but I was blown away by the opening I thought it was the best Gaga song I'd heard (I also thought it was produced by Redone and I thought "damn he's stepped up his production game to the next level")

The BPD Monster
11 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Okay since someone has seemingly forgotten that amazing reverse warholian expedition, let’s make her remember.

As a longtime fan, my personal favorite moments were from the Applause single era. I think it was during its release that I stopped doing our thesis study, took a 10-minute break and just listen to Applause for the first time. :ladyhaha:

From the announcement of the single cover:

The radio promo with that iconic makeup:

CA6-C7-ED8-2-A11-453-B-9-EC3-767-FDEB97-

The über artsy music video:

And the “performance art” inspired one at the VMAs (which was sadly overshadowed by the Miley-Robin Thicke mess):

What were yours? :koons:

G.U.Y. video

Didymus
13 minutes ago, DonatellaPop11 said:

Where is that from? :laughga:

Her Robert Wilson collab project for the Louvre.

Archived