Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your best ARTPOP-era experience?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

HoneyB

G.U.Y and Venus is the reason I stan ha:vegas:

I remember combing the Internet for Act 2 songs:teehee:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Witnessing hunties buying an iPad because of the much hyped ARTPOP app.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei

Discovering that it exists (i wasnt on forums back then) and all the projects and pictures and information attached to it. (I saw the announcement of the app and all that and was confused as hell as to where it is and what the foil is they‘re talking about on the album :selena: ) 

and of course the tour. I last-minute bought an early entry ticket from an italian fan (wow what a risk-taker i am) and i had to hurry from school to the venue so i could actually get in early :laughga: 

Musery

to be honest all of it was so exciting back then! from the announcement in like July when we all used to go on littlemonsters.com and found out the announcement I got so excited, to the last streamed ArtRave in Paris just a year after, the show that was concluding already the ARTPOP times.. 

She did SO much for ARTPOP, she worked so hard but then everything happened.. she was so depressed too.. 

www.kalderone.com

Lord Temptation

Honestly it was all such a blur. I’m kinda like Gagz in that I was heavily into drugs or a drug-like state that entire time. But hearing the DWUW leak was very exhilarating :whitney:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Honestly it was all such a blur. I’m kinda like Gagz in that I was heavily into drugs or a drug-like state that entire time. But hearing the DWUW leak was very exhilarating :whitney:

But did you hear Aura leak by Gaga herself? :legend:

Even some Australian radio station playing that song on the same day it leaks:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

magicalgaga

The Applause release for me as well! Just remembering the moment when I heard that song for the first time makes me emotional :koons:

I loved the music video releases too. Just hoped that there would have been more of them :messga:

i was born this way, baby

1 hour ago, Rino said:

little monstrosities offering bjs for Applause purchase on iTunes :vegas:

:vegas:

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But did you hear Aura leak by Gaga herself? :legend:

Even some Australian radio station playing that song on the same day it leaks:lmao:

Thankfully I did not because my mind and body was not ready for THAT :pray:

Props to Oz radio though for doing what they thought was right :wtfga:

Archived