Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Worst to Best Gaga Albums Ranked by Critics Reviews!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Katherine

The Fame being her most acclaimed :huh: over TFM, BTW, AP, C2C, Joanne and even ASIB? :huh: 

PS: justice for A Very Gaga Holiday :triggered:

Ally Campana

ARTPOP higher than BTW is just not credible imo. I understand The Fame’s acclaim cause it was an iconic era that changed the pop landscape. Anyway, great job :golfclap:

Does it matter? Damage is done

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

ARTPOP higher than BTW is just not credible imo. I understand The Fame’s acclaim cause it was an iconic era that changed the pop landscape. Anyway, great job :golfclap:

ARTPOP isn't higher than BTW though, they have the same rating.

If multiple albums have the same rating, I just ordered them by date :) 

Blahwhatever22

TFM and BTW deserved much better tbh, Same for ASIB. I feel like Gaga's albums are always put on a higher level of criticism compared to her contemporaries.The Fame is a great debut but Gaga has definitely released better albums  after it. 

Let me change the list... to my liking

giphy.gif

1. Born This Way. The first album I EVER bought on iTunes myself and yeah, I love it :happy: @Ladey Gaygay Americano is still one of the best songs :happy:

2. Joanne. The very SECOND album I EVER bought on iTunes myself, I bought it like 2 seconds after BTW, I got a 25 dollar iTunes giftcard for Christmas :ally:

3. The Fame. Can't forget the first time I ever heard Poker Face in the car with my mom, I remember we were at a gas station back when I was in kindergarten and that used to play all the time on the radio. My mom got the CD later and we used to listen to a bunch of her songs, excluding LoveGame, literally  never heard it till 2017 :poot:, but we loved Paparazzi, Just Dance, Poker Face, Boys Boys Boys and... I feel like there was another one :laughga:

4. The Fame Monster. CAN'T forget all the amazing memories with Bad Romance and Alejandro!!! :firega: Telephone I didn't even hear until like Christmas of 5th grade, and the Fm chord had me in tears for no reason at all, fifth grade was just super emotional for me but it felt good at the same time, it was weird, it was like a good kind of emotional where like you said but you like it? It was REALLY weird, but uh anyway :staymad:

5. ARTPOP. So many good memories with the song Venus specifically.

6. ASIB. While I like the movie and some of the songs like Shallow (obviously) and WDYDT, it's not really my "go-to" album, #tea :vegas:

Well, that's all I'm talking about, I don't care much about the other remix stuff :laughga:

I do love C2C as well but... I'm too lazy to change everything to put it somewhere so I'll just say I also like that album, especially the deluxe one with Bang Bang :firega:

Archived