💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are You Ready For Disney +?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

only 10 hours left disney hunties

I am ready to get into some of the classics like peter pan and alice in wonderland and the iconic disney channel shows like Phil Of The Future and Lizzie Mcguire 

are there any other disney stans out there like me that are v excited 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Yes, but I am slightly annoyed that its weekly episodes for the MCU shows versus just dropping them all at once. :triggered:

They'll get my coin anyway. 

Just now, Dutch said:

I already have it for a month. :bon:

It really is great tbh. I don't know if America gets everything like we did, but all the movies are on it. Old and new. Pixar and Star Wars and Marvel. :bradley:

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i'm sticking to 123movies and various other sketchy asian bootleg websites, and not feeding into the corporate giant :fthis:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

RAMROD

I am ready preordered. :flower:

It is great they are accepting paypal a payment as I don't like to hook up my card on it. 

I cannot wait to install the app. :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mandalorian+their MCU shows look great so pretty hyped 

2 hours ago, Doot said:

Yes, but I am slightly annoyed that its weekly episodes for the MCU shows versus just dropping them all at once. :triggered:

They'll get my coin anyway. 

I sorta prefer the weekly model. Some people might not have the time to binge it before the hype train on the show moves on. Also the discussions online after every ep are pretty fun and don't really exist with that drop Netflix style.

29 minutes ago, tthen said:

Mandalorian+their MCU shows look great so pretty hyped 

I sorta prefer the weekly model. Some people might not have the time to binge it before the hype train on the show moves on. Also the discussions online after every ep are pretty fun and don't really exist with that drop Netflix style.

I got you.

It's probably also a money thing to ensure people arent binging and then immediately cancelling.

RAMROD

You know what, aside from Mandalorian, I will be watching the 90s TV show that I missed so much :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived