Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grindr responds to ARTPOP tweet

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Madling
10 hours ago, Stephen said:

So ****ing lame.

The trend of twitter gays dragging gaga lately is so obnoxious. 

Gay fans can absolutely be the worst. There are many articles about how toxic y'all can be particularly to female artists. You think your sexuality makes you immune to being called a bully or just a plain A S S. Like 90% of the tealslut/ladygagapussy type accounts are gays. I don't get it.  There's jokes and then there is purposely trying to target her biggest insecurities. 

And yet so many of you follow them... 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonatellaPop

This much fuss about someone having different opinions? A new original concept on GGD :ohwell:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

I LOVE GGD
10 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

GAVE GAGA A GRAMMY + SUPERBOWL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa52kcShCnW6mbEWT137F

Hahaha don't make me laugh. That was all Bobby's job. Joanne got her the Victoria's Secret show and that was it. And the Grammys often passed great albums and songs so yeah.

Joanne is the worst album. It's so forgettable. Yall better not pretend a single song from Joanne is memorable. Fight me bottoms, I dont care luv :kiss:

Delicate94
8 hours ago, Madling said:

Gay fans can absolutely be the worst. There are many articles about how toxic y'all can be particularly to female artists. You think your sexuality makes you immune to being called a bully or just a plain A S S. Like 90% of the tealslut/ladygagapussy type accounts are gays. I don't get it.  There's jokes and then there is purposely trying to target her biggest insecurities. 

No,  you're right, gay guys are mostly bullies, I admit it, and believe me it gets even worse when they are talking to/about another gay guy. Many of them are so entitled, they don't realize their words can and will hurt people. That's some pretty darn irony there.

sillynate
5 hours ago, PUKKIE said:

Joanne is the worst album. It's so forgettable. Yall better not pretend a single song from Joanne is memorable. Fight me bottoms, I dont care luv :kiss:

Dancing in circles feels good to be lonely 

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 11/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, xoxo Craig said:

Born This Way is her worst album, don't @ me :enigma:

I really hope this was a joke

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

imnotyourbabe10
15 hours ago, Delicate94 said:

No,  you're right, gay guys are mostly bullies, I admit it, and believe me it gets even worse when they are talking to/about another gay guy. Many of them are so entitled, they don't realize their words can and will hurt people. That's some pretty darn irony there.

23 hours ago, Madling said:

Thank you both so much for speaking up about this!  I don't really use Twitter or interact with gay fanbases outside of GGD but there is, in general, a lot of internalized homophobia, misogyny, bullying, racism, body shaming and so forth for our small subculture, which preaches diversity and inclusion.  I do not understand it at all. 
Apps like Grindr worsen the situation, too.  (Hell, there's what, Scruff, "Boy Ahoy," Growlr, Squirt, etc?).  We are hypersexualized.  It is just a flaming hot mess and I wrestle with that every day because I want to be a part of the community but the way we treat one another is embarrassing.  I understand our sexuality is what makes us outside the norm but it does not have to define us. 
And I say all this as a leftist, radical queer, hippie, gay dude -- so I'm not just being a buzzkill.

Archived