💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish - “everything i wanted” artwork

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Will it be a stand-alone single? the lead of her upcoming second album? :excited:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Morphine Prince
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

Will it be a stand-alone single? the lead of her upcoming second album? :excited:

She announced a few weeks ago she’d be releasing 2 unreleased songs so I’m guessing this is one of them. 

HighwayFantasy

Really would like to know the idea/meaning behind the artwork. It could be a picture of painting in my local city from an unknown artist 

ARTPOP2

wow, wasn't expecting that. who's the artist? did she paint it herself? I really like it, the sense of movement reminds me of futurist art, especially this Russolo work

New-Futurism-exhibition-001.jpg?width=30

Morphine Prince
Just now, HighwayFantasy said:

Really would like to know the idea/meaning behind the artwork. It could be a picture of painting in my local city from an unknown artist 

She tagged the artist in the post so you can check out their similar works! 

johnwayne1993

I have a feeling this isn’t a Billie driven project - I think this is for a Christmas ad or something. It doesn’t feel very her...

maybe Apple again? Or John Lewis!

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, johnwayne1993 said:

I have a feeling this isn’t a Billie driven project - I think this is for a Christmas ad or something. It doesn’t feel very her...

maybe Apple again? Or John Lewis!

Can only hope so, because come out and play is such a beautiful song:air:

PACGAGA

I have a feeling it'll be more positive and happy (maybe up tempo?) then what she's known for. From what Ive seen and what Billie herself has said, she has become more happy, loves herself and comes to term with the fame and attention. Maybe "everything I wanted" is about that and why the cover is more colorful.

Archived