💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE// MAGDALENE by FKA twigs

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

mary0000_edited_edited.jpg

Hello Monstwas, It's me, Sneaky. I hope It's not WAY too soon for this but...WELCOME to the MAGDALENE MEGARATE!

This album has now been out for a full period of 4 dayz:sis: And for the impatient ones, 2 weekz:sis:. Anyways, this body of work is honestly such an achievement for twigs, maybe even a standard as to what an album should be. It's heartbreaking, angry, passionate and everything in-between.

👽  GUIDELINES  ♱

1. Rate each track from 1-10! You can use whole numbers "5" or decimals "6.5". Comments are of course welcome.

2. You shall award one track with an 11 !

3. Send all of your rates into my DM's @Sneaky and please keep in mind that being fair is appreciated. I KNOW, that the album isn't going to be for everyone, BUT that fact does not excuse you giving them disgraceful rates. Meaning = Giving more than 3 songs a score lower than 4, will be discredited.

4. The current deadline is December 11!

♁  TRACKLIST AND LINKS  ♀

Spoiler

1. thousand eyes

2. home with you

3. sad day

4. holy terrain feat. Future

5. mary magdalene

6. fallen alien

7. mirrored heart

8. daybed

9. cellophane

https://open.spotify.com/album/2w8Wshbp9RCPJdPU1iOpaY

TAGLIST

I encourage everyone tagged and also not tagged to participate in this rate, since I really wish for this rate to be huge!

So, have fun listening and rating the songs!

Cheers, Sneaky 

EECFjBEXsAYtZkO.jpg:large

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Many songs are deserving to win but there is one which is not so

Holly Terrain NOT for the win :sis:

that's a great drag name :laughga: 

But yes agreed :ally: 

Musery

BleepBloop

But like, holy terrain ain't a bad song??? I mean, no one's gonna give it an 11 but it's not bad?:laughga:

MaryJaneHolland

Dunno why I dragged Daybed, I still gave it a high score and gave my lowest one to **** **** ***

EI8j7CzUUAAG70K.jpg

I don’t plan on listening to the album until my record comes in the mail, I just know it’s a vinyl kind of album. I’ve only listened to each single once as well, I’m trying not to ruin the experience for myself until I hear the whole thing :giveup:

Also @Sneaky’s ever-changing profile picture is the most iconic thing this site has to offer at the moment 

Archived