💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

“SCOOB!” Teaser Trailer

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I’m a huge Scoob and a gang fan and I can’t wait for this! Looks so AMAZING! 

Doncho

Looks awesome! Always loved Scooby Doo shows. The animation is perfect :giveup:

The gang doing trick or treat is too cute :messga:

hm I'm a little on the fence about scooby himself.. at least seeing him as a puppy w a grown man voice lmfaoo but it looks so cute

Franch Toast

Cool! My friend is an animator on this film, and I wasn't sure how big of a deal it was. 

She/Her/Hers

I usually hate when they ruin my childhood favorites with new looks or voices, but this actually looks really good. I want to see it.

My name isn't Timmers

sethrb101

Scooby Doo is my childhood so I live for this, but it'll take getting used to for the voices. Scooby is barely even using his signature r's.

#Gaga2020

It's actually looks pretty good, the 3D is very close to the animation, so the characters looks almost identical to their original design (well except for Fred, he looks a bit more a like Prince Charming kind of guy, too perfect).

And I like the story of how they met, it's so cute :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Thomas P

I almost got emotional :selena:

It looks really good, and normally (especially with Scooby) reboots piss me off, but this seems different. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Looks cute but I really wish we would stop recycling our nostalgia for the new generation rather then being creative and making something new, all of these kinds of movies are made for a quick buck and will be forgotten about in a year.

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Ployd said:

Looks cute but I really wish we would stop recycling our nostalgia for the new generation rather then being creative and making something new, all of these kinds of movies are made for a quick buck and will be forgotten about in a year.

Simply not happening. So long parents introduces parts of their childhood to their kids, it will goes on. And there will be parents, lots, that does it. That is how Mickey Mouse becomes an icon.

Besides, this movies is the first for the larger planned Hanna-Barbera cinematic universe, that  includes Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, which headquarter and logo are blatantly shown in this trailer,  Captain Caveman, and Dïck Dastardly as the main villain in the style of Thanos of MCU.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Itsbrenda

Not a huge fan of animation but it looks fun. 
I really enjoyed the live action movies when I was a kid so I will give this a shot when it’s on sale on iTunes down the road. 

Scoobys mouth and voice seem a little off 

Archived