💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

“SCOOB!” Teaser Trailer

Regina George

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Simply not happening. So long parents introduces parts of their childhood to their kids, it will goes on. And there will be parents, lots, that does it. That is how Mickey Mouse becomes an icon.

Besides, this movies is the first for the larger planned Hanna-Barbera cinematic universe, that  includes Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, which headquarter and logo are blatantly shown in this trailer,  Captain Caveman, and Dïck Dastardly as the main villain in the style of Thanos of MCU.

And how is old Hanna Barbera cartoons being made into new kids movies not exactly what I just said, nostalgia being recycled to the new generation. I 'm just saying there are so many books and resources out there that are available for people to tell a new story to the new generation but instead we go back to what we already know,  and I personally find it uninteresting. 

Chromaticunt
2 minutes ago, LadyHaha said:

In the job centre x

SAVAGERY.

She's actually coming back to TV next year, make sure you tune in. :huntyga:

Daylight Jokers

I normally hate reboots of classics but this looks amazing! I'm actually very excited to see this.

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Ployd said:

And how is old Hanna Barbera cartoons being made into new kids movies not exactly what I just said, nostalgia being recycled to the new generation. I 'm just saying there are so many books and resources out there that are available for people to tell a new story to the new generation but instead we go back to what we already know,  and I personally find it uninteresting.

Because new things are uncertain. They wanted profits here. Most of these movie studios doesn't like to gamble if they don't have to. Except maybe if your company name is Disney, cos they have so much money, they wouldn't mind much a little bit of loss for being experimental. But the rest of movie studios doesn't have that kind of luxury.

Unless something is massively popular and became its own phenomenon like Harry Potter, movie studios would rather play safe and do reboots from what already have a large generational fanbase. 

But to be fair there are new things that were made even now, but most of them are either hit or miss. Hit like Minions, Shrek, Secret Life Of Pets, or How To Train Your Dragon, or miss like Storks and every Laika Animation movies except for Coraline, (Missing Link, Kubo, and more), also, since you seems very pro on new ideas, go and ask yourself this, how many times have you seen Laika Animation movies in cinema that have been constantly trying new things and telling new original story with their animation? Have you ever seen one at all?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

homomo

Okay, I heard about this a few days ago and felt kinda meh about it.

However, after watching this trailer I now feel super nostalgic and hyped for this! I can’t wait! It actually looks very well made

Katharine Hepburn

I loved Scooby so much, looks really cute and fun. I already want a sequel :enigma:

xoxo Joanne

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Because new things are uncertain. They wanted profits here. Most of these movie studios doesn't like to gamble if they don't have to. Except maybe if your company name is Disney, cos they have so much money, they wouldn't mind much a little bit of loss for being experimental. But the rest of movie studios doesn't have that kind of luxury.

Unless something is massively popular and became its own phenomenon like Harry Potter, movie studios would rather play safe and do reboots from what already have a large generational fanbase. 

But to be fair there are new things that were made even now, but most of them are either hit or miss. Hit like Minions, Shrek, Secret Life Of Pets, or How To Train Your Dragon, or miss like Storks and every Laika Animation movies except for Coraline, (Missing Link, Kubo, and more), also, since you seems very pro on new ideas, go and ask yourself this, how many times have you seen Laika Animation movies in cinema that have been constantly trying new things and telling new original story with their animation? Have you ever seen one at all?

I definitely agree with a lot of the points you made here but they also make me sad bacause if the only studio that has the power to create new and inventive content is  Disney then  theater is going to die out soon because as you can see in the latest years that all they have done  for the most part is live action remakes and sequels. Film can be extremely powerful and make you feel things, and the remakes they make don't have that effect on people  the way their old movies do, at least in my opinion. 

Itsbrenda
5 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

SAVAGERY.

She's actually coming back to TV next year, make sure you tune in. :huntyga:

Sarah? :trollga:

youandi

Actually looks so fun. I cringed a lot but in a way that wasn't too bad and could let it slide because it's selfaware, a bit like Detective Pikachu 

Archived