Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Revamped Enigma Costume

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

gagaschickens
5 minutes ago, Lumi said:

It's giving me The Fame teas. I like it! :golfclap:

thank you sis! ill definetely be designing more, and keep them so i can look at them all day:derpga:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

gagaschickens
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think it lacks details compared to the original look. Idk why you guys hate it so much, we've seen more basic leather outfits in the past. 

@gagaschickens  you have the vision, if drawing or fashion is something you wanna do in the future, you can easily develop and improve your skills. love u

i know it lacks details. i made this real quick, while watching crappy enigma recordings after school today. but i went the extra mile to open the can of worms that is working with glitter and rhinestones, so love me.

thanks though! i used to draw a lot through to 6th grade, so the past few years i kind of stopped. so i was surprised to find out i could even do this!

Sneaky Oliver
30 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

i know it lacks details. i made this real quick, while watching crappy enigma recordings after school today. but i went the extra mile to open the can of worms that is working with glitter and rhinestones, so love me.

thanks though! i used to draw a lot through to 6th grade, so the past few years i kind of stopped. so i was surprised to find out i could even do this!

Noooo baby i didn't mean the details of the drawing. I meant if we could recreate your look irl, it would lack details compared to the one Gaga wears. 

btw i forgot to mention, your idea for the wig is super cool! i'm sure Gaga would find it very cute

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

i mean the just dance opening look is slaying

the scheiße/judas is cool too

the rest...? god have mercy

Have you seen some of her previous tour outfits? :trollga:

gagaschickens
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Have you seen some of her previous tour outfits? :trollga:

i sure have

gagaschickens
26 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Noooo baby i didn't mean the details of the drawing. I meant if we could recreate your look irl, it would lack details compared to the one Gaga wears. 

btw i forgot to mention, your idea for the wig is super cool! i'm sure Gaga would find it very cute

but isnt that almost the same? lolz

gagz better replace the wig with the one i drew because the one she has doesnt frame her face right 

6 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

i sure have

She's had some less than stellar ones.

Lady_Gaga_The_Fame.jpg

latest?cb=20140803002520

We cant expect them all to be top notch!

JazzGa

I really like your design! Maybe not as much as the original  but the hairstyle is fire :firega: Do the purple leotard next

Drawing hack: You should try tracing some fashion figures to get the body shape right, then you can let your designs really shine without needing to know how to draw well. Tracing a few times can teach you a lot the next time you draw freehand

fashion-sketch-figure-templates-awesome- <- You could trace ha or something like it

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gagaschickens
11 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I really like your design! Maybe not as much as the original  but the hairstyle is fire :firega: Do the purple leotard next

Drawing hack: You should try tracing some fashion figures to get the body shape right, then you can let your designs really shine without needing to know how to draw well. Tracing a few times can teach you a lot the next time you draw freehand

fashion-sketch-figure-templates-awesome- <- You could trace ha or something like it

thank you sis designing the figure itself took too damn much

gagaschickens
22 hours ago, Doot said:

She's had some less than stellar ones.

Lady_Gaga_The_Fame.jpg

latest?cb=20140803002520

We cant expect them all to be top notch!

both are great what do u mean

gagaschickens
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I actually like this. :pawsup:

thank you sis:pawsup:

next up i fix the purple leotard

HoneyB

The wig went from Hatsune Miku, to Sailor Moon. luvs it:ally:
I actually like this ngl:enigma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪