Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

When will we hear more live ASIB songs?

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Thank you for sharing that clip. I'd actually never heard it, and now I really want to see her perform the full version live. 

I actually don't think most of the songs (other than "La Vie En Rose," which already is on the setlist) fit in with J&P in their current forms though and might actually be better off at "Enigma," but of course they won't be performed at either. 

She and Bradley need to get on that mini-tour. They'd make a ton of money. 

• Like 1

Gaby15

I see a real possibility that she won't performing anything. She doesn't want perform ARUTW, because the new era is so close and an LG6 lead will be too early or the Grammy Academy doesn't want it.

I guess there is a good chance of a Broadway performance the whole ASIB a few years later with Bradley. They both want to become EGOT :)

I think that Bradley will attending at the Grammys if he gets nomination, because that part of the Oprah interview otherwise was totally unnecessary. They want to reunite and this attendance seems to be the easiest way. And I think that he likes get more awards too. 

• Like 2

Duy Nguyen

On A Star Is Born Ball Tour which starts after Enigma is over. Then we'll get C3C the album in 2022, C3C Tour in 2022-23.

Edited by Duy Nguyen
  • LMAO 1

GagaUnderYou
On 11/11/2019 at 9:35 AM, MrG1087 said:

That’s a negative. They’re associated with Ally, and she’s moved on emotionally from that state. Shallow is still a thing because of fan service and the longevity of the song. The only other option would be Always Remember Us This Way, but highly unlikely. It would have been nice to get more ASIB tracks live but since they’re not really “Gaga” we have to just cherish them for what they’re worth on the album and in the film.

I don't really agree with the statement that people are making about moving on from that emotional state with ASIB. She is a performer and an entertainer. Her job is to take her emotions and turn it into art. As a professional which she does an amazing job of, she can easily turn off her emotions to get on stage for the sake of doing her job, just like we can do at our regular jobs. If she was truly acting, she would be able to wash the character off and put it on as she pleases just like she washes the persona of "Lady Gaga" off when she's done working. As humans we are always in an emotional state and always changing our emotional state. She was also in an emotional state writing TFM addressing her fears, though we still hear those songs live. Shallow and ARUTW are considered big hits for her, and her name is still attached to it. She's still profiting from the sales from "Ally Maine's" songs. I think Shallow in generally might have been a left over from Joanne as well because she was in that mindset while writing with Mark. Gaga also responded "of course" in an interview with Tyler Oakley about hearing the songs live. 

Edited by GagaUnderYou
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Mister G
4 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I don't really agree with the statement that people are making about moving on from that emotional state with ASIB. She is a performer and an entertainer. Her job is to take her emotions and turn it into art. As a professional which she does an amazing job of, she can easily turn off her emotions to get on stage for the sake of doing her job, just like we can do at our regular jobs. If she was truly acting, she would be able to wash the character off and put it on as she pleases just like she washes the persona of "Lady Gaga" off when she's done working. As humans we are always in an emotional state and always changing our emotional state. She was also in an emotional state writing TFM addressing her fears, though we still hear those songs live. Shallow and ARUTW are considered big hits for her, and her name is still attached to it. She's still profiting from the sales from "Ally Maine's" songs. I think Shallow in generally might have been a left over from Joanne as well because she was in that mindset while writing with Mark. Gaga also responded "of course" in an interview with Tyler Oakley about hearing the songs live. 

That’s fair, but realistically aside from Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way what would she perform? If she were to include ASIB at any venue, it’d be nice to hear Heal Me, Hair Body Face, and I’ll Never Love Again—not all but at least one or two additional pieces.

• Like 1

LVbuttondown
47 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Love what you said and I agree but I don't think Gaga does. If you listen to the podcast with Oprah she says that she literally lives as the character and goes into the deepest parts of her past that she can to help make the character feel real. With Ally she was literally using her own life as a template so the emotions she brought to the surface to give Ally life were all the things she lived through in her early career. She said it took a long long time for Ally to sink back down. I don't think she wants to revisit any part of the ASIB era but is obligated to because of the film and musics success which is why we only have one single and is the only song she performs since it went number one. 

I do however think she would perform them again if Bradley did a show with her but he seems just as over the whole thing as she does unfortunately. 

• Like 1

GagaUnderYou
4 hours ago, MrG1087 said:

That’s fair, but realistically aside from Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way what would she perform? If she were to include ASIB at any venue, it’d be nice to hear Heal Me, Hair Body Face, and I’ll Never Love Again—not all but at least one or two additional pieces.

I think even 1-2 Dive Bar show during the promo for the movie would have been awesome.

SETLIST:

1. Maybe It's Time/Black Eyes

2. Diggin' My Grave

3. Heal Me

4. Why Do You Do That?/Hair Body Face (mashup) 

5. Before I Cry

6. Always Remember Us This Way

7. Music to My Eyes

8. Is That Alright?

9. Look What I Found

10.Shallow 

11. I'll Never Love Again (encore)

Edited by GagaUnderYou