💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When will we hear more live ASIB songs?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

I hope for the Grammy's Gaga does a live performance of Always Remember Us This Way. I really thought the Jazz and Piano show would have had a few ASIB tracks but no. It's been over a year now and we haven't had any performances other than Shallow.

This is just a snippet of Always Remember Us this Way live for those who haven't seen it: 

It would have been really cool if Gaga and Bradley did a little Dive Bar tour to promote the movie and we could have left the ASIB era with live performances behind. 

monketsharona

Honestly I hope Grammy 2020 performance (if she's performing) will be a spot of LG6 lead single. That would be a great way to return with her solo project.

Concerning ASIB performance. I still hope she'll manage to make a special live with Bradley one day (as they were talking about few months ago). 

Glamourpuss

I have a feeling we'll never see her perform the ASIB songs again. She associates them with Ally and she's moved on from that emotional state. 

I think Shallow will be the only one she performs but I'd love for her to perform ARUTW and Is That Alright? at least one more time. :bradley:

JazzGa

I think the Grammys will be our only chance to hear any ASIB live music again (except when she randomly sings an acapella snippet on her 2047 Reunion Tour :ladyhaha:)

And even at the Grammys, I am only giving it a 25% chance of it happening with Gaga alone, and a 1% chance of it happening with Coop, or Coop even attending :( 

But hopefully I'm wrong! Just trying to avoid getting clown makeup on me again

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

G U C C I

After the movie premiered I was soooo excited to see her perform these songs but as awards season went on it became clear that she did not want to perform them. After watching all the live performances of Shallow and seeing her recently  myself in Vegas, it seems like she doesn't want  to sing it either but is kinda obligated to. 

I never imagined her being so against singing them. If Bradley agreed to do a live performance with her she might sing ARUTW or others but I don't see that happening. I doubt he even attends the Grammys.

I would love to hear ARUTW live. Before ENIGMA/Jazz & Piano started a year ago I hoped she would perform some of the pop songs (Heal Me, Hair Body Face etc.) at ENIGMA and some of the more slow songs at J&P (ARUTW, INLA. ITA etc.) I don't mind Shallow though, it is a very good song but I feel like it is getting a tiny bit repetitive. 

But in the near future and at future shows/award shows I can definitely see Shallow being performed, maybe ARUTW/ITA if we are lucky. Would love to hear a mashup of the songs being performed too. 

it was a perfect illusion

SpadesToStart

I’m not sure she enjoys performing them as much, because she wrote them as Ally and not Gaga. She’s kind of reclaimed Shallow for herself (out of necessity, it’s her biggest hit in years), but idk if she’ll ever perform anything else live :’(

Edonis

Honestly, if it's not I'll Never Love Again, I would much rather her perform something new from the highly anticipated LG6 (:vegas:). That probably won't happen so who knows. 

Mister G

That’s a negative. They’re associated with Ally, and she’s moved on emotionally from that state. Shallow is still a thing because of fan service and the longevity of the song. The only other option would be Always Remember Us This Way, but highly unlikely. It would have been nice to get more ASIB tracks live but since they’re not really “Gaga” we have to just cherish them for what they’re worth on the album and in the film.

If there's no LG6 until the Grammys I think that would be the last chance we have to see her perform something from ASIB for a long time.

Honestly,the best music from her career, so deep and elevated, sadly she is hurt from her experience and the media and she feels bad singing the music, imo.

IWNLA - pure diamond

ARUTW - so good

JustJames

So, so silly. Why did they bother having Gaga write and record so many songs for this soundtrack? The awards and recognition she received from this project would’ve been just as great with “Shallow” and “INLA,” with one or two of the pseudo-bops like “HBF.” 

If they never intended to push additional singles or support the soundtrack as an album through the full promotion of 1-3 additional singles, some of the best songwriting and vocals of her life could’ve been saved for future albums etc. Even if “INLA” was the only other Gaga solo, I’d be upset that it was largely ignored.

I will go to my grave shouting that not using 1 or both Grammy/Oscar performances to get in a performance of “INLA” or “ARUTW” or both was up there with not submitting BTW or EOG for Grammy consideration. Either would’ve rode the success of Shallow into the top 10, given us performances to watch again, and set her up for some well deserved bling since obviously LG6 is a true enigma.

Archived