Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake gets booed off stage, crowd wanted Frank Ocean

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Dukttape

Drake is wiping his tears with hundred dollar bills and the underwear of minors. He'll be just fine without your sympathy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lippoutou
Just now, Dukttape said:

Drake's is wiping his tears with hundred dollar bills and the underwear of minors. He'll be just fine without your sympathy.

:oprah:

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

I haven't heard any of Frank's stuff nor do I like Drake's music, but the guy must've felt awful for getting boo'ed off stage. Drake seems like a humble guy. Imagine getting humiliated like that.

Believe me, his ego needed this hit lol

zakariah

I mean, he literally asked if they wanted more and they just didn’t soooo

plus he’s never been a PERFORMER anyways

After what he did at Rock in Rio, that’s less than what she deserves

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Andreu
10 minutes ago, Red said:

After what he did at Rock in Rio, that’s less than what she deserves

What did he do?

BleepBloop
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What did he do?

"He was, according to the festival organizers, a nightmare. He reportedly spent the day before his performance complaining and threatening to cancel his set and at one point it was even removed from his tour schedule on his website. He fought with his own crew, fired his light manager and then rehired him after he failed to find a replacement"

This probably

23 minutes ago, Andreu said:

What did he do?

What Sneaky said + he performed in the dark after he fired the light manager (people barely could see the stage) then proceeded to revoke a tv channel’s right to stream the show live (they re-ran an old Rihanna show instead in protest :ladyhaha:) and he was a diva the whole time he was here in Brazil, refused to eat our food, kept himself locked in his room all day.... a complete asshole.

1 hour ago, Red said:

What Sneaky said + he performed in the dark after he fired the light manager (people barely could see the stage) then proceeded to revoke a tv channel’s right to stream the show live (they re-ran an old Rihanna show instead in protest :ladyhaha:) and he was a diva the whole time he was here in Brazil, refused to eat our food, kept himself locked in his room all day.... a complete asshole.

Well, Gaga refused to eat Japanese at SMAPxSMAP. She ate a pizza instead :vegas::lmao:

12 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, Gaga refused to eat Japanese at SMAPxSMAP. She ate a pizza instead :vegas::lmao:

He brought his own chef and only ate what they cooked

Also, when Gaga went to Rio, she went to the filthiest bar she could find in the favela and drank cheap beer directly from the bottle. And Rihanna swam in a contaminated beach.

4 minutes ago, Red said:

He brought his own chef and only ate what they cooked

Also, when Gaga went to Rio, she went to the filthiest bar she could find in the favela and drank cheap beer directly from the bottle. And Rihanna swam in a contaminated beach.

I know, I was just kidding (even if what I said is true):kiss:

Lilmonzter

They came to see Frank Ocean not Drake so they boo'd him out, let's not throw a pity party for that, if he was coming as a cameo for frank and then they boo'd it Would have been a different story.

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived