💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Shallow Live Vocal Performance

derpmonster

Featured Posts

nenhures
11 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

But she will never again perform that good. Its the sad truth.Yup That'S Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

Oh no guys, Raven Baxter the psychic AND vocal expert has arrived. Everybody make way.

IAmNotHere1997

Grammys was the best for me. Outfit, energy, stage presence, attitude, vocals, rockstar-level of slayage :firega:

LGMonster95

I'm sick and tired of the "Gaga lost her voice" threads and sh*ts like that just because sometimes she doesn't hit the perfect notes. Have some of them even heard the vocals that she was pulling at Brian's show yesterday just about after she cancelled a show duo to her being sick? I literally didn't saw any thread about that....

Chromaticunt
20 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

But she will never again perform that good. Its the sad truth.Yup That'S Right GIF by Katelyn Tarver

come on eye roll GIF

2 hours ago, BenG said:

Wasn’t the Apollo Theatre performance heavily edited/corrected lol

That's what I thought...if not, whatever. I was entertained and this sounds good lol

Guess we all have different taste. Grammys all the way. My favorite is the Grammys one. Love the whole thing, vocals, the rock vibe, and the weird gestures (some think is cringing but to me, i just like it). I just really loved everything. 

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, Magui said:

Guess we all have different taste. Grammys all the way. My favorite is the Grammys one. Love the whole thing, vocals, the rock vibe, and the weird gestures (some think is cringing but to me, i just like it). I just really loved everything. 

I love all the versions of "Shallow," but I regularly rock out to the Grammys one. I love her snarl and all her theatrics and the rock vibe of it all. 

She/Her/Hers

Stephen
4 hours ago, zino said:

I think this is really the absolutely best shallow performance vocally, sounds just as good as the movie version

if I'm not wrong it was the show that Celine Dion attended, I guess gaga gave her extra best specially for her

https://youtu.be/CkfZXYdlmHI

wow this is the best i've seen! Thank you :hug:

derpmonster
7 hours ago, zino said:

her vocals sound heavilly edited in this performance, the whole apollo concert for real sounds edited

I think they aren't that edited, they're just super clean sounding because it's mic feed from the soundboard rather than a potato recording of what comes out of the speakers. It aired live after all.

@BenG

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived