Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Favorite song from ARTPOP?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

HoneyB

G.U.Y is the perfect pop song idc what anyone says:ally:

The instrumental is so unique and captivating zedd did THAT.
I always say this, but I honestly feel like G.U.Y. Had the potential to be a hit single. Should’ve been the first or second single imo. It has a catchy chorus and would’ve done well with other songs that were out at the time. I would’ve liked if the video was different and less corny. Keep the choreography that’s sickening, however get rid of the housewives and Andy Cohen cameos:awkney:

G.U.Y. could’ve been such a moment omg. People have started to like and appreciate it more rn! Especially in the editing community!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Favorite song from ARTPOP? Oh well that would be AuraVenusG.U.Y.SexxxDreamsJewels&DrugsCAKEMANiCUREDoWhatUWantARTPOPSwineDonatellaFashion!StacheMaryJaneHollandDopeGypsyApplause :party::awesome:

I love / always been obsessed with the title track 2:50 till the end just, out of this fking world :nooo: So hard to pick with this masterpiece of an album.

Gypsy though if I had to pick :flower:

not Chromatica

J&D. :derpga:

Spoiler

jk but I am getting into it more and more as time passes

Spoiler

Basically every song from it but Swine has the most significance for me personally. It helped me a lot with deeply buried self-loathing.

Archived