Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Celebrate ARTPOP

Featured Posts

6 years of ARTPOP and it feels like an eternity since I first heard @BorisIsHere's Aura leak, since I first watched the Applause video.

This album is truly a celebration... this album accompanied me during the worst pass I've been through, I remember the very first time I listened to each track, the first time I've got my CD copy in hands, and I'm still overexcited whenever something leaks, or whenever some genius revamp a track.

Last week, during Halloween night, my friends and I ere at a Gaga themed party in a Parisian club, we showed up like at 3AM, everybody was quite drunk and the DJ started playing Donatella at the moment we put our feet on the dance floor, I assume this was the gayest / diva moment of my life, I was in my Versace and I felt the music all over my body, and then, I lip-synched for my life !

I wish we could get more outtakes, unreleased tracks from Act II... Earlier this year, I worked with my photographer on a series of pictures to pay dust to this masterpiece ! What is your favorite memory of that unforgettable era ?

We belong together, love, warholastar.

Just now, Doot said:

The best part of this era was this look right here:

Lady-Gaga-makeup-gma.jpg

:bradley:

She served looks ! from the crazy outfits to the most sober of them, every appearance was a serve :koons:

2 minutes ago, warholastar said:

She served looks ! from the crazy outfits to the most sober of them, every appearance was a serve :koons:

DibfdZkVMAAJqMw.jpg

lady-gaga-artpop-premiere-berlin.jpg

lady-gaga-london-minnie-mouse-ears.jpg

ladygag.jpg

Spoiler

SharkmanthaC

I wasn't around during that era, but I stan ARTPOP. :tony:

I think these are some of my favorite gems:

I love the AMA performance too, but there is no longer any video evidence of it. :rip:

she/her/hers

HoneyB

This was the era I started to stan:diane: so proud of her:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I wasn't around during that era, but I stan ARTPOP. :tony:

I think these are some of my favorite gems:

I love the AMA performance too, but there is no longer any video evidence of it. :rip:

I'm so sad for the DWUW scandal ! ARTPOP should've been a 100% solo album ! Or maybe some tracks should've been recorded with unproblematic artists like The Weeknd for exemple, Idk what went through her mind to chose R. Kelly, T.I. or even Azelia Banks :wtfga:

By the way, this wig from ARTPOP with Elton John is a whole moment we need to appreciate :vegas:

Smother Em Eh

What an era! 

She served bangerz, performances, visuals, and crazy wacky iconic and classically gorgeous looks! 
I just wish DWUW wasn’t put to death. :rip::giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Teal Ambition

My fave album tied with BTW :giveup: Celebrated by ordering the new re-issued vinyl on Amazon :vegas:

The era was such a WILD ride and the fashion is probably some of my fave.

MY FAVOURITE WIG :flutter:

157a159d783b10ece0e0850cd2f9655f.jpg481662143.jpg

lady-gaga1.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Pop Music

the album that helped me through every single thing in my life 

Like when i'm sad I put on ARTPOP and it brings life back into me

When I'm happy I put on ARTPOP and it makes things even better 

When I'm not sure what to feel ARTPOP got me through it 

I just love every part of it more than I could ever explain 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

likeitrough
14 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

lady-gaga1.jpg

that's my favourite colour and wig/s on her. out of all of them i love the light brown massive beachy hair the most.

the recent pink has been sick (no pun intended) but i would love anything other than blonde for the lg6 cycle. 

Sanne Godijn

I love the ARTPOP era but it also makes me sad because it was one of the darkest periods of her life but im happy that she in a better place now

4 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

that's my favourite colour and wig/s on her. out of all of them i love the light brown massive beachy hair the most.

the recent pink has been sick (no pun intended) but i would love anything other than blonde for the lg6 cycle. 

I'd love anything for the lg6 cycle, anything as long as we get an lg6

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

I'd love anything for the lg6 cycle, anything as long as we get an lg6

#2085radioisours :poot:

Archived