💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My incredible experience meeting Gaga and the Haus!!

MrGreen

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel

I would give anything to meet her :giveup: you will have the memory for the rest of your life :giveup:

Seriously, if I was super wealthy I would literally spend the year in Vegas going to every show, every m&g, best tickets, stage seats at the jazz show. At least until the excitement wore off.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Off topic, but I was just looking at your Instagram and that's such a sick car :giveup: 

Thank you! If it weren't for Gaga I would never have been brave enough to create this car the way I wanted to! So happy I got to show it to her :heart:

Flippy

You are adorable! :giveup::saira:

That is such an amazing experience and I'm glad you got to really enjoy yourself with Gaga! :hug:

That's honestly beautiful!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

What a fenomenal experience!!! 

Congratulations! By the way you look awesome!!! So great to see how much of an inspiration she's to you and how much she was inspired by you. Thank you for sharing! 

You really got to party with her!

Pop Music

wow I am so unbelievably happy for you

Everyone deserves to meet your idol and i'm so glad you had an unbelievable experience that sounds straight from a dream  

I can only wish to have a quarter of the experience you had if I ever had the honor of meeting gaga  :pawsup:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Franch Toast

I loved reading your post. Thank you for sharing it with us! :heart: That's awesome that you got to make so many incredible, priceless memories hanging out with LG and the Haus.  :party:And it sounds like people enjoyed getting to know you too – that's really great that you were able to treat her and her colleagues like normal people. I bet you're thrilled you didn't get into that other afterparty ;)

It sounds like everyone in the Haus is super sweet, and I love that Sarah complimented you on your costume and makeup. (The woman doesn't deserve the hate people dish out toward her.) You look super rad! 

She/Her/Hers

IcePrincess

Your costume looks like it's paste on you in photoshop or something xD really. 

I am really happy for you and a little bit jealous:( 

1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

Your costume looks like it's paste on you in photoshop or something xD really. 

I am really happy for you and a little bit jealous:( 

It's not photoshopped I promise!

IMG-9686.jpg

artpopsexual

Omg!! That was so nice, I'm smiling rn :kara:

(and you looked incredible :enigma:)

Really a dream come true

Wish someday I can also meet her :sis:

Alfonso

This just made my day! I'm so happy that you got to meet them and have such an unforgettable experience :giveup:

Moments like this makes us realize that anything is possible :hug:

ChicaSkas

Really happy for you pal! <3

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived