Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
8 minutes ago, sampool said:

It didn't.

Imo it peaked in 2011. We got BTW, Katy #1 singles, Rihanna's We found love, Adele 21 Album, Pitbull give me everything, LMFAO breakthrough, JLo On the floor and much more. 

I totally agree but I may be biased because that was the moment I got into music definitely

Andreu
8 minutes ago, sampool said:

It didn't.

Imo it peaked in 2011. We got BTW, Katy #1 singles, Rihanna's We found love, Adele 21 Album, Pitbull give me everything, LMFAO breakthrough, JLo On the floor and much more. 

I totally agree but I may be biased because that was the moment I got into music definitely

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnnn not millennials acting like those entitled boomers :ladyhaha:

You will get your chance too, Gen Z-ers. :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

To me it's just the nostalgia, I actually don't like much music from those years. 

The night sky tells all

PACGAGA

ngl... I wasn't 100% mad 2019's pop songs. 

In a few years people are gonna be calling 2019 an iconic year in pop so get prepared. :messga:

TEANUS

Well I would say it re-peaked in 2008-2015. Pop music was HUGE previously in the 80s but fell to grunge, hip-hop, R&B (sans boy bands, Britney, and Xtina) until the late 2000s when Gaga, Rihanna, Ke$ha, and Katy exploded and Britney had a comeback

2010-2015 served PLENTY of AMAZING pop music as well as 2009. I remember the summers of 2010-2013 being PLASTERED with pop music. 2014 is when we started seeing a shift back to rap music as the most mainstream genre but pop really held on until till like 2016 when hip-hop/ R&B REALLY started taking over

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

As others have said, this is pure nostalgia. I feel like every generation does this. You guys really sound like old people talking about "back in my generation" nnnnn. I'm sure people growing up loving the music that is currently popular will be saying the exact same thing in ten years time, too.

Archived