💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus had vocal chord surgery

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Madling
50 minutes ago, Killa said:

I swear, this doctors in Hollywood that continue to convince artists to do surgery...

Like, surgery isn't the answer. This is like any other surgery. You'd have to do some therapy to get back on track.

From her singing i don't believe there's like a non procedure way to treat it. Something that lots of silence, breathing exercises, good diet/hidratation, vocal therapy wouldn't solve.

Like she's gonna be silence for not just some weeks, this around two months of healing, and even when she is able to talk, it needs to be scarcely and gradual.

If you have to do that, it's possible for you to have therapy work on technique, learn how to coordinate. Like she's talented… This surgeries usually solve little, the problem comes back if you do the same mistakes.

Are you a doctor? 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, ChristianDior said:

I kept on wondering where the rest of the 'She Is...' trilogy was. Poor thing.

I have always thought they would be She is Coming, She is Here and She is Gone :enigma:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

yes and

It's not so sad as all of you guys write here. it's her fault mostly, she was smoking as heck after the Bangerz era especially and she was smoking not only cigarettes, but drugs that damage your throat much more than anything. Every action has results, so she knew what she was doing. :emma: 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

BlingNotTheMusic
On 11/10/2019 at 12:58 AM, gabeoz said:

Yeah. The next EP (She Is Here) was supposed to come this month but now it probably wont happen. 

What was the name of the 3rd one again?

edengowon
3 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

What was the name of the 3rd one again?

She Is Everything :)

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Haralampos
On 11/10/2019 at 11:51 AM, Killa said:

I swear, this doctors in Hollywood that continue to convince artists to do surgery...

Like, surgery isn't the answer. This is like any other surgery. You'd have to do some therapy to get back on track.

From her singing i don't believe there's like a non procedure way to treat it. Something that lots of silence, breathing exercises, good diet/hidratation, vocal therapy wouldn't solve.

Like she's gonna be silence for not just some weeks, this around two months of healing, and even when she is able to talk, it needs to be scarcely and gradual.

If you have to do that, it's possible for you to have therapy work on technique, learn how to coordinate. Like she's talented… This surgeries usually solve little, the problem comes back if you do the same mistakes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocal_cord_nodule

AJRocketMan

I hope this works out for her. She should have done this years ago. Additionally, she needs to completely stop consuming cannabis. The weed and the drugs are what caused this problem, in addition to bad technique. She was pretty good during Bangerz but declined afterwards. She also needs to start taking singing lessons again.

freebit

Her speaking voice has sounded weird for a while (someone compared it to a sick gremlin :rip:). This kind of explains it. However, her singing voice has always been really husky and twangy, so I think damage was easy to mask in that regard. 

Archived