Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus had vocal chord surgery

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Miley Cyrus is recovering after undergoing vocal cord surgery and will have to rest her voice for a while.

The 26-year-old singer's condition was first reported by People on Saturday. E! News has confirmed that she has left a hospital and is recovering from vocal cord surgery.

People said that doctors discovered damage in her vocal cords, which she had unknowingly had for years, while treating her for tonsillitis in the hospital last month. She was told she had to have more surgery by the end of the year and that recovery would include several weeks of silence.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1091423/miley-cyrus-undergoes-vocal-cord-surgery-after-dealing-with-tonsillitis

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

I literally couldn’t imagine not being able to talk for weeks I think I’d go crazy. But hope her vocal cords and her voice return to normal after this she’s a truly gifted singer and we NEED more Miley albums

Oh noooo not milerssss blue jeansnsss, I hope she all recovers and comes back booming, her voice is really powerful and one of kind :hug:

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Is she finally gonna sound better?

:triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

6 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

I kept on wondering where the rest of the 'She Is...' trilogy was. Poor thing.

Yeah. The next EP (She Is Here) was supposed to come this month but now it probably wont happen. 

Diamond Heart
33 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

Is she finally gonna sound better?

Nope surgery wont fix those nasal vocals unfortunately :ladyhaha:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Can these doctors fix Gagas 2019 strained voice too? :giveup:

Can these doctors fix LM's perpetual negativity too? :giveup:

Economy
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Can these doctors fix LM's perpetual negativity too? :giveup:

Maybe he can fix both. By fixing strained vocals, they fix our negativity along with it :diane:

jk im just being an ass :selena:

I swear, this doctors in Hollywood that continue to convince artists to do surgery...

Like, surgery isn't the answer. This is like any other surgery. You'd have to do some therapy to get back on track.

From her singing i don't believe there's like a non procedure way to treat it. Something that lots of silence, breathing exercises, good diet/hidratation, vocal therapy wouldn't solve.

Like she's gonna be silence for not just some weeks, this around two months of healing, and even when she is able to talk, it needs to be scarcely and gradual.

If you have to do that, it's possible for you to have therapy work on technique, learn how to coordinate. Like she's talented… This surgeries usually solve little, the problem comes back if you do the same mistakes.

I saw some of her live performances this year and I hate to say it but they were appalling... hope she will recover soon.

Archived