💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VOTE: Enigma for "Ticket of the Year"

HitTheBoat

Featured Posts

ChromaticPrincess

Sis u need to do a @Doncho and clickbait this thread so people will come 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

OpenHeartedMonster

"Ticket of the Year 2019 Sweepstakes ("Promotion") is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the United States of America who have a valid social security or tax ID number, and who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry."

:noparty:

HitTheBoat
14 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

"Ticket of the Year 2019 Sweepstakes ("Promotion") is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the United States of America who have a valid social security or tax ID number, and who are at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry."

:noparty:

That's only if you want to be eligible for their $500 sweepstakes

Are you from France, Ireland, Australia, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Netherlands, Finland, Czech Republic, Denmark  or Canada? They have similar promos going on

Y'all acting like there are better live concerts than what Gaga offers. :flop: Other than P!nk, Gaga's shows are unmatched. :ally:

Didymus
5 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Y'all acting like there are better live concerts than what Gaga offers. :flop: Other than P!nk, Gaga's shows are unmatched. :ally:

I remember the days when I thought pop was the only genre out there :ladyhaha: Even Gaga would laugh at a comment like that.

Widows Kiss
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I remember the days when I thought pop was the only genre out there :ladyhaha: Even Gaga would laugh at a comment like that.

Imagine being an elitist on a forum dedicated to a pop star. :toofunny:

blackstar

Enigma deserves that ticket of the year award because the ticket is so expensive that you won't be able to afford any other concert ticket for the next year :enigma:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

OpenHeartedMonster
2 hours ago, HitTheBoat said:

That's only if you want to be eligible for their $500 sweepstakes

Are you from France, Ireland, Australia, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Netherlands, Finland, Czech Republic, Denmark  or Canada? They have similar promos going on

I'm from Finland yes! But I can't vote Enigma from that page,  I guess the event must be held in your country to vote it. But maybe I'll vote Enigma on the U.S Ticketmaster page even though I won't be able to win the prize :) 

Archived